Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I couldn't workout, it was far too cold, and my ankles were playing up due to arthritic pains somewhat. I might get my chair fitness done, later on today, once and after if I do have dental treatment,I have then recovered.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I'm not well, today, this afternoon, I have more of my boil b rewing up, I think it's the same reoccuring one, and I completely forgot which is the problem of having a early morning all appointment in the morning, to mention to the GP, oh well, I felt, I'll await until thereafter the holiday now.

Apart from the boil, situation, I'm very well mental health wise, reducing me down to 20ml from 25ml and also 25ml was driving me mad, round the bend, regarding the waking/alerting side of things.

My paranoia have now very much returned to their more normal statuses, now, I have the speech and I am a quieter one, and I couldn't cope, with the supermarket full of foriengers, too loud conversations, on Thursday, I went back to the supermarket, I needed to, over the late weekend, early weekend, and I was absolutely finer, the paranoia levels, and noise in the suprermarket, had dropped right back and down. And annoyingly I took 25ml, dose, earlier before going out shopping, so I wasn't too enthralled about that. in all.

Therefore, I'm very well again, paranoia wise, no problems to report, and these paranoia have now settled down and at bay.

Have a good afternoon, all, I'll come back to debrief, you all around about 4.30/5pm.

Best regards all, Happy mental health awareness week.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, where do I start?

Thinking I would be very well, for the holiday to our usual then to be no more other country wrong, I happened to have caught a very bad cold, and coughing.

In the last knockings off from the cold, I happened to have had too much paranoia, heard voices, and some anxeities rolling about. I was not feeling best pleased.

Now that I am back home, I can reboot me to plan, and actually then carry out my fitness management, in terms of mental health mild forms of szchiophrenia, and weight management.
At the moment, I am weighing 10st, I wish to get to in the main, 9 st.

I am hopefully going to do my chair fitness workout earlier evening, for this week.

Next week, I'll move on to my low impact salsacise fitness. For a couple of weeks.

I plan to reduce baked potatoes, sandwiches normal of peanut butter sandwiches, have the odd tuna sub , and more noodles - add water into pot. method. It's hopefully going to not only save me in money, also my weight!!!

I plan also to reduce my intake and purchasing of choclate pieces packets as well.

Have a lot more intake of wa ter, fruit teas, the odd blackcurrant drink. Only have cola, for keeping alert much better in terms of volunteering stints.

i'll plan to get hold of energy tablets for me.

i am hopefully as I say, get my chair fitness done, earlier evening.

The meal this evening is going to be; chicken (kosher chicken) cutlets, I'll try to request my no normal potato types within the meal, too.

I hope all are well,

Have a good afternoon, evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just about recovered from jet lag, I wanted to catch up with myself, coping stratergies, music listening and knitting.

I'm volunteering tomorrow, I'll be tired there after I'm combining with a certain errand, after voluntnary work in the area, within, so hopefully on Thursday now, I am going to be attending group fitness session, in my indepenantly day centre run, branch, so I'll be looking forward to that.

So that means, over the weekend, I'll do my chair fitness then.

i have had kosher chicken cutlet this evening, and 1 colour so to speak, vegetable, absolutely no potatoes.

I have had energy and also tired and fatigue reduction drinks.

I had a strawberry and raspberry fruit tea, no sugar.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Hopefully, if I am up slightly way before parents tomorrow, I'll do my low impact salacise workout , I think.

Then on Thursday, I'lll be attending a fitness group session, in my independantly member based with paid staff as well managing the members, in the afternoon, never have done that group before, so I'll be intrigued choregraphy wise, it's done to Motown music, apparently.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I happened to have been - after another round of deep sleeping, up late, at 8.15am, so I couldn't manage to do a salsacise workout.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll get to the fitness session, in my day centre.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had a terrible painful afternoon, I'd been out to volunteer, with travel tension headaches, sinuses headaches, and realised the hard way since also, psorasis headaches as well. Had to have taken for me to take a dose of sinuses med, and used my nasal over the counter spray, which ENT highly recommended years ago, and I needed to take a dose of Nurofen.

Therefore, following on from a painful and tiring situation today, I don't think, I shall go to fitness group in the afternoon. I'll email the teacher who knows me quite well, to let her know, this evening so that she'll be aware I can't make it.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Should it so happen, I have had a very bad painful bout of sinuses. Therefore, I'm glad I hadn't gone out to fitness, this afternoon, and was out after a failed attempt, bus never showed up, and then out locally near me, t his morning.

i am hoping I'll go to zumba, on Saturday morning. This is a 9.30am, class.
It's also, though gold statuses, a hard and fast dancier class, than another one I'll go to alternating with zumba in my care and community location, during a mid week.

Have a good afternoon all,

Oh I am much easier now, from sinsuses,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, if I was planning on getting to zumba gold, Saturday, morning, it's going to be very wet.

Oh well, I'll aim for zumba gold on Wednesday, instead, I'll go to zumba teh following week, all being well.

I'm alright now, I'm much better following on from my severe bouts of sinsuses.
Which, took some doing to then clear. Am very much better and pain free.

I am looking into a form of turmeric, to help my complaint conditon of boils. To preven them from being brewing up, in the first place.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi All,

I am hoping that I'll do my salsacise workout tomorrow.

Dieting wise, things are going well, off own back careful dieting.

I can't follow book dieting because of my shakiness, so i just plan carefully my diet plans, on a mental basis. And hence, therefore, my journal writing in this wellbeing section.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Well, after a feeling so low and down yesterday what with all of that wetter weather, and over the weekend wet weather, I am much much better, therefore, I shall and I was planning to anyhow level off from the Fluxoetine.

However, I had to endure 6 days worth of headaches, and realising, that I had anothe small boil brewed up on my head. I am now self treating the boil, (s) with anti bacteria anti virus solution which can be dabbed on or taken, in small doses, a couple of or a few times a day.

Right the reason why I levelled off from the Fluxoetine is this; I am hoping to workout, tomorrow morning, or at some point in the mid late week.

I need to address t he issue I am having too many normal sandwiches of peanut butter filling, so I need to watch and cut down on that, if must, have peanut butter on r ice c akes.

Overall, the dietiing is going well.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm feeling much easier following on from head boil complaints.

I have been taking doses of, and dabbing on anti bacteria anti virus solution, which both mother and I swear by, that works much better than certain antibotics.

I haven't needed to take a painkiller this evening. I am much much better.

I have been listening to music and knitting.

I had inadvertantly took 25ml today dose wise, however, 25ml is very very strong in waking hours sense of day and in particular when away during evening times as well, so, from tomorrow, I'll reduce down slightly to 20ml.

Now I'm not looking for, any such problems, then, I will have to reincrease the dose up, again, hopefully not.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have had another round of sinuses up again. This is owing to the much cooler and wetter weather.

I am much much better now.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have been very much better sinuses wise.

I had a bout of sinuses earlier ontoday, in which I was treating from everything under the sun, to help clear stubborn congestion, anyway, I eventually within time, got there, and congestion cleared.

In this colder weather, I am still having noodles for lunch, you just add hot boiling water into the pot. I am hoping, that, I'll switch to tuna subs with salady items, in the warmer weather.

I am hoping to be out on Monday for the day, and I'll have vegetarian non meat style of lunch at my care and community centre in which i am both a fitness and volunteer member of.

I aim to be reducing baked potatoes, to once a week. And or when feeling low.

I am hoping to get a chair fitnes session, t his earlier evening, otherwise, I'm unsure when.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am hoping to do a fitness session, of low impact salsacise, tomorrow afternoon.

I need to cut back and down on sandwiches, with peanut butter, and if needs must, peanut butter on rice cakes,

less consumption of packs of choclate pieces, or slabs of choclalate, now that the bad weather veered off, I should be able to cut back and down.

Have been having a lot more pots of noodles, in place of subs, and baked potatos for lunchtimes.

I need to reboot, to reincrease, the amount of water intake, I'm probably not drinking enough!

Minimise the subs to once or twice aweek, and baked potatos for once a week.

If i feel for a nibble, or as a pep up in the afternoons, I have a 70 per cent calories based, cereal snack bar.

If I'll feel temptation for food so if when feeling hungry early evening, or late afternoon - we have evening meal around 7 or 7.30 depending on what we are having, I'll do my knitting and listen to music to take mind off food.

So f rom tomorrow, or on tomorrow, more water, less fruit teas, now that the weather is warming up, pot of noodles for lunch, and working out to my fitness dvd in the afternoon.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I slept very well overnight, I'm very well mental health wise.

I had my usual, peanut butter sandwich for b reakfast, and I did have some water.

At some point, and from the starting point when parents go out shopping, I'll do my fitness workout, to one of my many fitness dvds.

I haven't a clue, at the moment what ah, lunch might consist of.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

My mother with dad, can't be out shopping today she doesn't feel well enough, so with that, late afternoon/earlier evening, I might do my chair fitness, I have a specially designed, dvd segment for this purpose.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I had my usual peanut butter sandwich, for breakfast, and drank some water.

For lunch I had a tuna sub.

I haven't not long had some fruit, which consisted of strawberries. Not too many strawberries, though.

I'll probably shall make my pot of noodles, for tonight's meal snack.

I am hoping I'll get my chair fitness session, in and done, this earlier evening.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was feeling low today, so unfortunately, I couldn't feel for my chair fitness session. Also my psorasis on scalp was bothering me, so I've not long as they say per instructions 2 - 3 times a week, washed my hair and restyled.

For my evening meal snack, I have had microwaveable (which isn't very often) vegetarian burger, and also vegetarian frankfurters. With coleslaw on side.

Tomorrow, hopefully, I shall get my 1st session of a so workout done.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

I meant to have some water and I forgot, I'lll have in a moment.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I slept very well overnight. I'm fine, mental health wise no probs to report.

Today, I am h alf h oping to get my low impact salsacise done.

I don't know what i'll be having for lunch, yet a while. I haven't a clue.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.