Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well, well slightly I had a couple of heard voices, up from external sources, in at home, mind you I thought i would drop me to 20ml, complimentary laughing, that taught me a lesson, I'll add on 5ml tomorrow, for 25ml. I can't tonight, it's too late on.

My psorasis has been pretty, bad, I have had to have been putting on my scalp application virtually every day for twice a day. I have forgotten that I bought recently a homepathic, to h elp me out for something that always materalises on a regular basis, and i took a dose of that, and what's more a great improve ment. I'll ensure I'll take doses of that, throughout the coming week.

i am hoping to get traditional standing toning workout done tomorrow, and back to the dancier workout Wednesday.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning All,

I have done my toning - s trengthening workout. I felt I won't do dancier workout today, I wouldn't have the energy, joking for the toning.

Hopefully, I'll sleep overnight, if i am up and about earlier tomorrow, I'll do my danicer workout then.

I think now, my dieting is now rectifying. I had a few too many normal bread sandwiches, I realise.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Mornings Folks,

My psorasis is much better, I am still putting on the liquid application for my scalp.

I did my toning workout this morning, and I do feel more toned up.

I had terrible bouts of sinuses head pains as of late, and nasal passeges linked, problems, I'm finer today. One hopes.

I have had a problems of boils, these are now mending gradually over time.

My diet managements are now graduall returning to normal.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have only not long ago decided, that tomorrow morning, I'll be going out to my care and community location centre, for zumba, at 9.30am, and I'll be setting out at 8/8.15am.

I'll then after a bit of a break, go over to the shopping centre not far, from there, before I go home.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I'm very well, and slept very well too. Hadn't realised though annoyingly that the clocks changed, an hour forward, last night...!

Anyway, I managed to allocate time for my workout, consisiting of, low impact traditional aerobics.

i hope to be working out tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Being Mums' Day in England, we're hoping to eat out this evening, can't lunchtime, dad needs to go out shopping somewhere.

I am looking foward to the meal out. Thank goodness for the Pregabalin, keeping my anxieties in terms of meal outs, all under control.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I'm very well mental health wise.

However, I have had a bad painful t urn of sinsuses. I just used my rub on stick for the head a couple of times, spaced out, and used and restyled my hair, with the hairdryer, for some heat.

I am much better now.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am hoping that i'll do my in home workout tomorrow, now if not for in th emorning, then, at some point when parents, are out.

The plan will be dance aerobics, and toning within the dance aerobics workout dvd segments, combined.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm al right, mental health wise, I'm very well. My psorais, potentially bothering, managable though.

I have just discovered that my waist measurement, has either gone up slightly, or come down slightly; now I do intend on a to use a word, radical change of my food dieting. I shall have 2 meals a day, and with a meal replacement drink, for either lunch or dinner.

To cut down, on rice cakes, with peanut butter, baked potatoes, and also pots of noodles.

I also do intend on cutting down completely on cola drinks.

i do also intend from tomorrow, working out much more. I'll plan chair fitness in, where i know, I am unable to do normal workouts - standing based.

From June, I shall be attending zumba classes on a much more regular basis.

I plan also to have more sparkling drink water with either Peach, or Blackurrant.

i hope all are well, have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I hope that we a re all well, and managing our mental health the best as we can.

I have had terrible sinuses today, fort unately, with nasal spraying, and taken a dose of sinuses medicine, I am very well this evening.

I am half hoping, that I'll do my chair fitness, during the evening which reminds me, I need to fetch the dvd out of the unit downstairs, I think, no wait a minute, that was a different one, I'm getting self confused.

i am having will be a meal replacement drink, this evening.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I was going to have a complan, this evening, mum wanted me to have the half of jacket potato remaining, so I had to have that, happily.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll have my meal replacement drink, for lunch.

At about 9pm, this evening, I'll do myc hair fitness, hopefully, or by about 8.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have done my chair fitness workout. I am feeling more re- energised, and slightly more toned up.

Hopefully, another session over the weekend.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have done half hour of my dance aerobics. I had to abort the other half hour, owing to aches and pains in my legs. I am much better now.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Early overnight morning folks, Apologies for such an early post.

I am very much into the mode of working out regularly now.

I happen to be up and about earlier today, so later from about 5am, I'll do my dancier and toning combined within dvd workout.

My dieting is going well, and I have cut back down on commericalised, fizzy cola drinks, now, might purchase the odd one or two, for the respects of alert more for volunteering purposes.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

L

Lunar Lady

Hi Early overnight morning folks, Apologies for such an early post.

I am very much into the mode of working out regularly now.

I happen to be up and about earlier today, so later from about 5am, I'll do my dancier and toning combined within dvd workout.

My dieting is going well, and I have cut back down on commericalised, fizzy cola drinks, now, might purchase the odd one or two, for the respects of alert more for volunteering purposes.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.
Wow! You're an early bird!

Dancing...toning...dieting....

I almost stopped munching on my bar of chocolate for a second! :D

Have a great day sweetheart xx

N

natalie

Hi Lunar Lady,

Thanks very much for that compliment, sometimes, I'll sleep very well, waking up 8/9 or 7/8, othertimes, if my mental health open up their ugly rear heads, while I'm asleep, and t hen bang with a start, jokingly using the word bang, I'll be up and about usually I am a 4 or 4.30 character, just so happens, I was up from 3. Still, enabled me to get a workout in.

Do like your comment regawrding stopped eating your choclate bar for a second, and that's something else, I've overall cut back down, on sugar food stuff, including hopefully from now choclate. I don't go above board with chocolate, just one pack on a day.

Thanks again,

Natalie.

Hi Folks,

Whilst in this thread, I have done my harder workout of aeroibcs, round 1 dvd, then, dance aerobics and toning dvd round 2.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, I'm not well, and I don't mean mental health in the slightest, no I have acute very acute problem via my psorasis groan, and that hasn't happened in a long long time. I have not long put on my second round spaced out across the day, of psorasis application. I have also just had a dose of homeopathics, regarding something else; and along the lines of homeopat hic, I need to get m ore for psorasis conditons.

I have str angely earlier ontoday washed my hair. The shampoo which mother bought for me, isn't st rong enough I don't think,we are going to be away in May, so hopefully we'll stock up on my americanised specliised shampoo, in the meantime though hopefully, I'll purchase a s tronger psorasis shampoo from a well known phamacy chain, I nearly d ropped the name of the store, for the 2nd.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Lu, thanks very much.

I am feeling much better now. The problem was, i had a former problem not the psorasis on the head and that was itching me, anyway I put a natural topical cream on, and soothed right down completely - I'm very much better now.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I have had a big problem, in that my psorasis has been very acute, almost severe. This time, i asked if my mother could assist me with putting on and rubbing in for me, and then combing, and I have been much much better, i'll know now, for the remainder of my current health statuses, for her to assist, and then when the certain statuses calm down, I'll be much better psorasis wise.

I have been sleeping very well, now, so well, I am unable to workout in the mornings.

Parents are out tomorrow, so I'll get a late morning, or during lunchtime session, in at home workout done.

Where as first thought, I won't be volunteering on Wednesday, nope, I hadn't realised it was that close to Passover, and my mother when it comes to it, on the day, Wednesday in advance of Friday, might need my shopping errands help.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.