Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

K

Kelly B

Hi Natalie 😊 How is the exercise going? I did some exercises yesterday but nothing major. It’s a start I guess. Eating healthier as well. Managed to put on a couple of pounds...what a relief!

N

natalie

Hi Kelly B,

Thanks for asking - I have been very tired today, left over from yesterday having been out twice, and did 3 lots of house work. Wore me out.

i am hoping tomorrow, I'll get my chair fitness done. Or, if I am up earlier enough, I'll get a morning workout done, to my normal fitness dvds standing style workouts. I'll have to see how I go.

i must have misunderstood your previous posts, I thought you needed to loose weight, not gain weight, I do apologise, for that .

Thanks.

K

Kelly B

Hi Kelly B,

Thanks for asking - I have been very tired today, left over from yesterday having been out twice, and did 3 lots of house work. Wore me out.

i am hoping tomorrow, I'll get my chair fitness done. Or, if I am up earlier enough, I'll get a morning workout done, to my normal fitness dvds standing style workouts. I'll have to see how I go.

i must have misunderstood your previous posts, I thought you needed to loose weight, not gain weight, I do apologise, for that .

Thanks.
No apologies necessary. I think that when I lost all of the olanzapine weight my stomach shrunk to the size of a pea so it takes very little to fill me up now. I kept losing even though I was eating so I guess I just wasn’t eating enough. I’ve had to stuff myself over the past couple of days and gained one and a half pounds. Not much but it’s moving in the right direction. 😊

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

In terms of weather wise, last week, late week, and it was very wet indeed, i was feeling low what with the weather, and in the meantime, I have a problem further of another one of boil come up. I have taken two spoons of anti bacteria anti virus remedy solution, and also I have r ubbed or dabbed on a bit of tea tree c ream.

I don't think I'll be able to do my chair fitness this week.

I have a possible local volunteering task meeting this week, so hopefully, I'll be well enough for that then.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

In terms of boils, it's genetic, and I take after my mother's side of the family for suffering with them. I do however wished, that for me, that wasn't the case as well, though.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm feeling tired now. I have just completed a long session stint of a fitness dvd workout.

I am feeling more fitter, and more toned up. And de irritible.

I felt that if I am abou to embark on a brand new volunteering role, I thought I must get into my fitness mode of working out, in time and throughout regular ad hoc volunteering.

Have a good day all, I'll return to update on things, about midday.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning All,

I slept so well overnight, in fact so well, I couldn't possibly manage a normal standing basis workout. I just might do my chair fitness, later on today.

And I've been slipping with my dieting. Ouch.

Will be cutting back and down on packs of choclate pieces, cut down on peanut butter no sugar, and organic, sandwiches, less subs, and less potatoes, jacket potatos, this is.

Have much more water intake, across the day.

Have been having hot fruit teas drinks.

Still, having less than 70 calories cereal bars, thouigh I had special k for breakfast this morning.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been tired feeling today, so i couldn't feel for my chair fitness. I'll see how I am tomorrow.

I had f rom a pot of noodles at lunchtime, and this evening, I have had tuna sub.

I am planning on buying, Nature Valley nut based bars for snacking on, if so needed, during between a meal session.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All Folks, apologies for an overnight post!

Well, this has gone pear shaped. I had been sleeping so well, and today, I happen t o be up earlier much earlier. So I thought right, I'll get a workout done. It will be traditional aerobics, low impact, and also I might throw in, one of my dancier aerobics workouts.

The workout will be from about 6 or there abouts.
Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have not long completed my workout session. I did a low impact traditional aerobics, and also dancier and toning combined workout dvds. Phew! jokingly on a pleaant positive note, I am feeling very tired now.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately, and annoying feeling as well, slightly, I can't workout today, due to I have a few boils roaming about, and are painful, I have one in particular in my arm, I wondered this week what was going on there. And also at the top part of my right leg. When, I am much much better - I'll workout then.

My volunteering stint isn't until Wednesday that one, so I have in the meantime time to heal up the boils, and feel better.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

At the moment, my dieiting has gone slight pear shaped. Suddenly, on Thursday, and I bought a pack of rolls, one pack for mum, and the other for me, and I think, and having separately, for meals subs as well, and my weight had "shot" up.

This morning, I have had a cereal healt hier snack bar, about 7.30am, and I was feeling hungrier 8.45am, so I thought right, I've just had a no added sugar peanut butter sandwich.

Feeling low and irritible, owing to the terrible weathers as of late, for a long while, I had to have resulted into buying/having packs of choclate pieces. This is where my plan will spring into action;

t o cut down on packs of chocolate pieces,

cut back and down, in fact don't buy anymore packs of rolls for me, apart from mum,

have more water in diet,

doing well, via the jacket potatoes, hardly bought any.

have been buying/having noodles, from pots of noodles, here and there.

Now, I do plan to exercise more, I plan chair fitness workouts, if it is and should be a bonus I'll be up and about earlier, like today, from 6.30am, no slightly earleir 6am, only I'm not well at the moment, I'll workout to my fitness dvds.

If i can let all know in advance, I plan to attend zumba in May. At my care and community adn where I also volunteer location. It's a early bird class, of 9.30am.

I might just now have tuna subs, once or twice a week. No jacket potatos, and start to prepare f rom vege quorn (apologies either Pepecat, or ScaredCat I knew one of you can't take to Quorn, and I can't remember which one of you is like that - apologies!) for the grill, and also for the microwave.

Have a good day all, I might even refer back to this post, to remind me, I am weight watching if I feel, I'll struggle with my off own sensible, dieting and exercise plans.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

i am very well again. I had problems of stubborn mucuses, and catarrh drip both very severe.

I eventually used my nasal spray spaced out, two sprays differnent kinds, and I am now very much better.

I am hoping to workout on Monday late morning, of dancier warm up, and toning in time for volunteering Monday. When it comes for Wednesday, from the same dvd, I'l dance aerobics warm up, and throw in, aerobic dance for good measure, and arm toning for longer desk work of envelope filling, virtually all day, until 2.30/3pm.

My dieting is working well, though what with this weather, and by mistake, I bought two packs of choclate pieces, rats, I'll know to be more careful, in the week.

Have a good Saturday, and I'll return, to debrief, about 8pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well again. In terms of my stubborn mucuses, and catarrh drip, both were very severe during the afternoon, today. And, I'm blaming, the wetter weat her, for starters, road traffic, when busier, a lot more aircraft also including helicopters!

I had used my sea water based nasal spray, and later my sinuses nasal spray. I have been finer, from about 4pm.

I haven't quite decided, I might be doing my chair fitness later on into earlier evening, I haven't quite decided, just yet.

I have been happily knitting healthier, and also hearing music combined.

Have a good afternoon/evening all, I brought forward my time to debrief, to now, and I'll next debrief, about 9.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Early overight morning post folks,

I always if at all happen to be up earlier from about 4/4.30am.

As I do happen to be up earlier for about now, later from about 5.30am, and I won't do more than I could chew, I'll do a dancier and toning combined workout, based on my brand new, partially my new fitness dvd name.

Have a good day all, I can't do my debriefing about 2/2.30pm, I will have partial family over for meal out and afternoon tea, so I hope to debrief, about either at 3.30/4pm, or 5.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

NB I can't put my finger onto why I am up earlier I just am.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I happened to have had disruptive sleep very early on mid overnight morning.

So from 4.30- I did my maddening harder and faster workout, extended.

Hopefully, and all being well, tonight I'll Sleep!!!.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning well an early Morning Folks,

Apologies profusely for not being able to log in much or at all last night,I was absolutely shattered, in terms of having disruptive sleep from 2.45am, from overnight last one before.

Anyway, I've had two rounds of very good quality of sleep, and I can now plan to do my workout today happily, and not feeling annoyed and irate, as of the overnight last one before.

Well, normally I am up round about this time, if at all. I find that I can't very well sleep when I have things in the pipeline, booked, and therefore very good in that encourages me to be up earlier to then enable me to workout.

I'm going to do my low impact salacise workout, from about 5.30/6am.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have done my low impact salsacise workout.

Tomorrow will be a harder and faster paced workout.

Strangely and since my admirer has returned, and very much thereafter, my dieting has now returned to normal.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I am not very well, physically at the moment. I have nasty internal brewing externally boil about me, I have aided, that with antibiotic cream. I'll next due to be putting that on again, maybe the late afternoon. Early evening time I mean.

So I don't think, that at the moment, that i can workout, not with that, anyway.

I have been very tired, as of recent as well. I'm going to check within home, if I could get hold of Floradix, to help me out, I would only buy a small size of that.

I'll ease this afternoon, hopefully into an hour or so, of music listening and knitting.

And then it's tidying up room a bit more.

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening All Folks,

The boil to the side of my tum, which has been a nasty turn, seems to be slowly and gradually improving. i can't repeat another dose of antibotic cream yet a while, I'll sort hat when I retire for the night.

Can I say the following I wonder? Moving on, I am planning definitely to attend zumba - it's a harder and faster class, this is normal zuma not zumba gold, on Wednesday, at my care and community location. The class time is 9.30am, so I'll set out, round about 8.15am. it's a long way to get to, however, I'm used to it, for in North West of London. Travelling from the Barnet Southgate side.

My dieiting now seems to be back on its tracking, and as long as we have the plenty of fine and calmer weather, a bit cold, though, I'll be calmer, so hopefully no buying and having packs of choclate pieces. I haven't had too many bread sandwiches in between meals, either, i think this is owing to my very strong admirer, now back, where I'll be on Wednesday, and very much so, he's helping me out indirectly positively, via my diet management.

I am also contemplating of a dancier class of zumba gold, on Saturday morning, I have been to zumba gold with toning, I wasn't happy, and I might have had at the time, moderate leg pains.
So I couldn't really perform in the class workout.

i am having a proper home hot cooked meal, this evening. No class attendance tomorow, I hadn't planned it in. So hopefully, I'll workout in class as well, on Saturday.

I hope all are well,

Have a good evening all, I'll return to debrief, about 10pm.

Best regards,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, apologies for an overnight post! I just happened to have been up earlier.

Well with that said, I shall get a workout done, soon, in terms of my danicer and toning combined very very long of 2 segments, I normally just do 1 segment, of dvd.

With a lot of frazzled feelings, over the past week, and a sudden without warning in at home front senario, I thought right, I'll do more of that workout dvd, rat her than traditional aerobics.

My dieting has been slipping, t his past week, I am hoping to put that right from today.

Have a good and hopeful morning all,

Best regards, all,

Natalie.