Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I've been very well this evening, no further sinuses, nor psorasis, and or a couple of small boils, headaches, making it very painful indeed. I had to take a painkiller to help knock off some of the pains.

I am intending on getting a early morning workout done, to my fitness dvds, any one of them, I haven't quite decided which, it will be though a current dvd.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I have had 2nd day of headaches, some of which are sinuses, and another psorasis.

I have put on my scalp application, for the psorasis, that has sorted out the root cause of that headache since, and I took a dose of my sinuses r emedy med which I am able to have a little of here and there from which I am relieved to be taking once more, Sudafed.

I have a GP appointment on Friday, in the afternoon, and I am going to confirm, that still how I haven't been on the sinuses fronts, and should I maybe perphaps, be referred on - to the ENT department. I'll play i t by ear and no te, what the different and another part timer GP might say.
Or do. I'll explain that for the sinuses, I do everything so to speak, under the sun, and yet, still and depending on t ype of weather come down, with the dehibiliating painful conditions.

I will ease hopefully for duration, of afternoon, listening to musicals, music and knitting.

And later on today, I just might do my chair fitness workout.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm very well mental health and pyshcosis wise, I am at the moment unwell, with a very acute and very painful sinuses head. My brother had his room door open, or unless it sprung from the master main room, upstairs, and the amount of colder air, apart from the fact, there was a nip in the air today. I realised, I would have preferred to have my wintry coat on.

i have just used my nasal spray, and i have bought i was running low, a new 4 head rub on stick, I have just used that as well.depending how i am at 8pm, I may well have to have a painkiller.

I can't think - plan about workouts at the moment, not with this acute very painful head.which I am now feeling easier from.

Overall, my diet management has now returned to more normal statuses, not overeating too much during between mealtimes.

Best regards all, have a good evening all,

Natalie. I'll give an u pdate, about 10/10.30pm.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven't been very well this evening.

My psorasis has been complaining I had to have kept soothing that down, with the scalp application, it does need a wash my hair, I'll sort that tomorrow, or over the weekend;

my sinuses have been up, and problematic areas, which were once or s till are small boils, and I have psorasis lurking in those parts.

Overall, apart from them, the problems, I'm fine. I might have to use the scalp application again, or i might do something a bit different.

I hope everyone else is managing ok, just,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

My psorasis problems have now remarkably improved. I am feeling very much better.

I will still wash and restyle hair tomorrow, though at some point in the day.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon folks,

I have been annoyingly, and a nusiance value as well, heavily congested nasal passages wise this afternoon and today.

I have just used my new written up, for me nasal spray, and very much reliever, I am starting to feel easier already. I'll give the spray another go about 9pm.

I managed to do my low impact salsacise workout this afternoon, too.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm at long last very well. My psorasis, had been complaining like mad, all week, well for a couple of weeks, actually, and eventually washed and restyled hair this evening, and I'm finer.

Also, I'm very much better in terms of nasal passages problems. They were once today, very severe, now, I have greatly improved, however, it took some doing! Doing everything spaced out under the sun, me.

And, I'm happier in that as I say, I was able to get my low impact salsacise done, workout wise.

Oh, mental health, I'm very well indeed. Slight shakiness roaming about via my right hand, that's to be expected, more prominent, owing to the Abilify side affect, causing shakiness, at higher dose.

Have a good evening all, I'll return to update, about 10.15/10.30pm.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Evening Folks,

I'm very well this evening. My psorasis is now finer, and also well they wer en't really boils, I had a high amount of Infections, that's it, I've just remembered, my ESR levels were very high, and finally at long last, I'm very much better, and infections more or less, completely clearer, in fact more clear, and so much better.

I am retiring for the night in about half hour my time, so i hope, I'll get another workout done, in the morning.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning All,

I'm alright, I'm well, today. However, I was still sleeping very well call it about 7.15am, and ruefully there was a low helicopter travelling above us, and then gone past. Anyway I've been up and about f rom 7.30am.

I knew what would happen, having slept so well, I couldn't allocate a time for my morning workout.

I might plan in my chair fitness, not today, maybe tomorrow.

Looking forward all being well, for a family outing - lunch, and via the menu, on line, as I wish to get a way from Pasta, on side in main course, they offer a grilled chicken, and roasted veg. That will do for me, by way of as an alternate from Pasta.

I have a feeling that 25ml is becoming too much for me, in terms of shakiness, so I'll have to drop back very well though, to 20ml. I am always aware of warning signs, when shakiness like this will occur, ie, a bit too much shaking.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm alright, I'm very well, mental health wise, except I am noticing terrible worsening of a certain side effect from my medication dose.

I enjoyed lunch out and mental health wise, fine, no problems. I ordered in the end, Veal Milanese. Not with vegetables, with pasta on side for main course.

I'm tired today, I'll do the chair fitness, or normal standing styles of workouts, tomorrow, hopefully.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

K

Kelly B

Hi Natalie!! Don’t know what happened on the previous post lol. Well I weighed myself last night. 96lbs. Underweight. Should have figured it out when I went to one of the parent meetings at school. The meeting was held in the cafeteria and the table benches were hard. I could not get comfortable because my behind is too bony. I wound up taking off my coat and sitting on it. So did you get to work out today at all? I haven’t yet but I really need to. At least some butt exercises!

N

natalie

Hi Kelly B,

Due to my sleeping very well overnight, and apart from annoyance of waking up earlier at 7am, so I wasn't able to workout this morning. Also parents and I had lunch out, and I was tired from lunch, I couldn't feel for my chair fitness via specially designed dvd, for today.

I am hoping, that tomorrow, in the earlier morning (easier said than done, these days) I'll do a workout then. I shall see, if I happen to be up earlier. At the moment, I am sleeping very well so I can't easily plan in a morning workout, it's a bonus, if I happen to be up earlier.

I might do my chair fitness this evening actually, after I have fully digested, from evening meal.

N

natalie

Ha ha, complimentary joking, Hi Kelly, I do like your style in the sense of motivation purposes and also encouragement!

Should it so happen, about 9.30/9.45pm local London time, evening time today, I am going to do my chair fitness session, along the lines of following a specially fitness for chair workout dvd, this evening.

I have been experiencing through my raynould's circulatory problems, so I thought, right, I will do that, this evening.

Take care now.

N

natalie

Hi Kelly,

I have just completed my chair fitness segment of dvd. I started the workout roughly about 9.35pm, and finished, at 9.45pm. The time now in London, is, approximately 9.50pm. In other words, approaching 10pm, in London local time.

I do now feel very much better from a circulation point of view, through my raynould's condition.

K

Kelly B

Hey, this is off topic but I need your opinion. The other night a man was on here claiming he was going to commit suicide as soon as the store opened. He was not a nice person and absolutely full of hate. Somehow I was the only one left talking to him and I felt somewhat obligated to keep talking because I didn’t want him to actually do the deed. He insulted me personally, insulted my country...basically spewing venom and hatred. In spite of that I stayed because he was still talking therefore alive. Did I do the right thing? I’m not so sure. It was very unsettling.

N

natalie

Hi,

I'm sorry but I can't give an opinon, however, this is a Police matter, and I feel that in the first instance if as you say he was on he re, MHF, report by sending a Private Message, to the behind the scenes moderating team, and also, contact the Police, as you had found the whole experieince very unsettling for you. The Police can and will take from there, also, please do provide as much as evidence as you can, the Police will want to know what and where the Store is, and maybe they can then back track, via their cctv systems.

I am sorry this has happened, however, I can't give a personalised opinon. Sorry about that.

I hope this helps.

Natalie.