Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I couldn't feel for cereal, at breakfast this morning, I had a no added sugar, based, peanut butter sandwich;

lunch - for today, I had t una sub with a couple of salady items, and also I had a water drink.

Snack; an hour before lunch well half an hour before; a packet of flavoured crisps.

Tonight will p robably be a fish/vegetarian night, we had a meat meal last night parents and myself, and I'll aim for a quorn fillet to make on the grill.

I might get a workout done, from about 2.30pm, my parents have gone out shopping at a long haul distance location, in London, and I don't know just yet, if I'll maange one, otherwise, chair fitness later on today.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi afternoon, folks,

I have just for the bulk of, partially completed a workout. Consisiting of traditonal low impact aerobics.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

Owing to this in London, bitterly colder weather, ouch for the following, my sinuses haven't been happier today. So therefore, I've had to taken a painkiller to h elp knock off the rembrants of pains from the sinuses.

i shall certainly try to keep warm tomorrow, thouigh I have a funny sneaking feeling that should the weather keep off, I'll have to collect my new reader glasses, and we can't drive to North Finchley, there isn't virtually any parking there, so means, busing over and back to and from my home.

On the ot her hand though, should it snow, that will help me out for tomorrow, not to be out in the bitterly cold, act of weather. I have my sinuses after all to contend with.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm much better however, it wasn't the causes of sinuses, no, I had a couple of original revised, and a new boil, giving me pain. I might have had slight sinuses at my tooth area though.

Anyway, having taken the painkiller, which was a good couple of hours ago, I am much much better now.

Judging by how well I have been sleeping of recent, I can't plan to normally workout, so, I'll plan to get going with my chair fitness workouts for later on on days, instead.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I've been ok today, I haven't overeaten too much in between meals.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I slept very well overnight. Therefore, I couldn't workout. I might do my chair fitness later on, today.

Today I have had cerea for b reakfast. I haven't had a hot drink yet, I'll sort that, it will be blackcurrant flavour.

Lunch; I'm intending on getting a tuna sub.

I'm not due to weigh, until Saturday.
Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Due to t ravel to and from home and optical place this afternoon, which phew! I can relax down now i have my newer pair of reader glasses, I am slightly weaker eyesight reading wise, at my left eye, strangely stronger via my right, this is without glasses on. I have been very very tired, so therefore, I couldn't manage to do a chair fitness workout.

I'm in tomorrow due to the weather, so hopefully, I'll do a c hair fitness stint, earlier evening.

For my meal this evening, I had a flavour of instant suitable for vegetarian, chicken with croutons soup, then much later, the remainder of a half of jacket potato, with melted cheese on, oriignally was tuna based potato.

If I do happen to be up earlier morning, tomorrow, I'll do a normal workout, 5/5.30am.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

well, the temperatures have been riidicolous this week. It has been far too cold, and I have had aches and pains up, so I'm not able to implement chair fitness at the moment.

However, the temperatures are deemed to improve earlier next week, so I'll plan to implement chair fitness, then.

Overall, my dieting has been going well, basically cutting back and down on sandwiches, and subs, also jacket potatos, increasing more grilled vegetarian ready meals, to simply heat up on the grill.
Or microwave.

I'm beginning to have intakes of water only in my diet, I had one glass of drink of water, this earlier evening.

I now buy healthier cereal bars, which are far better than, normal cereal bars, which are full of sugar. I have had the late afternoon, apple sauce, with low sugar granola.

Should I happen to be up earlier tomorrow, morning, I might do a normal workout, from 5 or 5.30am. or 6 am even.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I'm very much better in terms of ano ther boil, via my head, and I also had sinsues up, in which I used my sea water based nasal spray a couple of spaced out doses, and also I took a dose of Sudafed liquid. My GP confirmed i can have a little, at a time of Sudafed, even thouhg I take Abilify, and I do on occasions suffer quite terrible sinuses pains, via damp/wetter or colder weather.

I'm not working out at the moment, far too cold, not even for my chair fitness workout.and I'll await until when it's much milder. Which I believe, will mid week forthcoming.

I'm not volunteering, until mid or early March. I have a task I am aware about for the moment, which is in hand beyond my control, so when that will be ready, I'll know to arrange when to be in at my main base for helping.

I am back to taking 25ml of med again, I had been on 20ml, for over just about a week, and I had a couple of heard voices up, Friday; I felt, I couldn't have an evening of more voices, so I thought right.

I have been far better on 25ml. I don't intend, happily and annoyingly not to drop back from 25ml for a long time yet. Maybe not at all.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I've been unwell today via my mouth sinuses linked to head.

I had to result into taking a painkiller, and I am finer now.

I'll log in, and spend time properly on MHF, later on this afternoon, or earlier evening.

Best regards alll,

oh mental health wise, I was feeling irritible slightly this morning, I'm finer now, all other aspects of mental health within me, fine.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Seemingly working ok now, via in Google Chrome, I'll keep a watch on it.

Now that in due course, my strong mutual admirer should either be back to my location, and where he is normally based paid work wise, either this forthcoming, or the following week, hopefully and all being well, I should be able to resume my normal careful and fitness working out dieting back on track.

i do intend on cutting back and down on packs of pieces of chocolate, not so much of no added sugar peanut butter normal bread sandwiches, to continue on purchasing and having one a day of healthier cereal bars, more cereal portions in a dish to have at breakfast time, daily, (by the my dietary listing might be all muddled up and not in order) to have more or when convenient to do so as I could be out volunteering this next week, vegetarian, non meat ready meals in at home, and to cut back and down, on baked/jacket potatoes, and subs.

To implement, to have water at meal times, for evening meals, on a days on of when not volunteering the day after, to make and have green tea drink, (or drinks) and have black currant squash, once or twice a day. Still keeping to cola diet, no sugar, drinks, for keeping me alert for on daytime and evening times of days, not too much colas, for during evening times.

I do intend to implement more chair fitness based workouts, that if and when i know, I'll sleep very well overnight, and haven't got much time to workout, or too late in being up and about , either a bit before parents are down for breakfast, and after breakfast.

On days, mornings of, when I know my inner alarms will alert me up f rom sleep and I'll be up and about earlier, I'll implement a normal tradtional/and or dancier based workout styles, from dvds. In terms of chair fitness, I have a specially designed dvd segment, for chair workouts.

For today; I had a healthier cereal bar this morning, quite late on, I slept and up and about very late on into morning, and missed off breakfast.

Lunch; tuna sub.

Evening meal time, this shall be together with parents, mince meat - Lamb, with vegetables, I must try to get my request for no normal potato in, otherwise, I will happily have to have.

I will do another planning of diet and fitness up date review/plan earlier, and depending on how tired am or not if I had been to volunteer, or not.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well mental health though, I am noticing a very much of side effect u p, much more up, and that's the shakiness in my right hand. So I've lowered my dose down, which I had to slightly to 20ml. Well, I'll note how things will be, any such problems, heard voices, I'll h ave to reincrease, though I'm not looking for that route, yet a while.

I am now seemingly returning to old, self, not having anything too much not in between meals, so I know I haven't over eaten.

While out shopping locally, I put my plan into action, not getting packs of choclate pieces, although I have bought more of the light or diet based cereal bars, and also a nutty healthier bar packs.

From about r oughly 6.15pm, I might do my chair fitness workout stint. Or alternatively, I'll settle down to retire for the night earlier, about 10.30pm, or 10pm, and see what happens, and if I happen to be u p earlier, I'lll workout fr om about 5.5.30am.

For breakfast I had my light or diet based cereal bar,

For lunch I had a normal bread sandwich, I'm cutting back and down from sub style commercial bought sandwiches. Flavour of the sandwich? Sweetened, mashed up herring pate.

At dinner time, we will be having, and I need to explain something here, I and we at home, can only have kosher meat and or kosher or suitable fish, and vegetarian type meals; we will be having kosher mince meat of t urkey, and vegetables. May or not be with potatoes, I'll have to nearer to the meal time, double-check on that front.

Then, for ahead onto tomorrow, I haven't a clue. I don't plan meals, or lunchtime meals, anymore, because with my voluntary work routines happily in the way, I would have forgotten what I planned. I plan on each day, as I go along now.

I do intend, for lunchtimes based within home, to have more vegetarian within at home, meals, and not so to speak, buy in, from outside of home. Just might save me a few pounds, money wise as well.

In fact, I'm tired from being out twice today, so I'll leave my workout to plan, to do for the morning, earlier morning about 5.30am.from that time.

Have a good evening alll, I shall be popping onto MHF, every so often through the evening,

And knitting and listening to music whilst logged out, and along of also having the evening meal, together with parents.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I had meal together with parents, and my prayer jokingly had worked, mum decided, she didn't have the energy, much for dealing with potatoes, (it's due to her heart afib for short problems health wise, and meds that she's on, makes her tired very easily) so we just had protein, meat, and veg, and in parents case, extra veg, well, I don't have tomatoes, never have done.

I am hoping I'll workout, tomorrow, earlier morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

Well, day 2, and I haven't even bought packs of chocolate pieces.

I had cereal for breakfast.

Lunch was a tuna, on baked potato, which I am limiting, not stopping completely on having. or buying.

Snacks; from a fruit pot of fruit jelly (not jelly as in jam) and later on also no added sugar peanut butter sandwich.

It will be for me, a vegetarian style of non meat meal, for tonight.

Somewhere this earlier evening, or during the evening, I'll get my chair fitness done.

I am having to help my immune, vitamin c and also zinc combined supplement, and b vitmains for energy to help fight against tiredness. Hadn't known, that b vitamins are good for stablising mood. What one learns, via everyday here at MHF, eh! Compliment, jokingly.

Best regards all,

Now, I slept a long time this morning, so I couldn't manage a morning workout, ouch, oh no.
So that's where the chair fitness comes in.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning Folks,

I have managed to allocate time, to do my morning workout. I just happened to up earlier for once at 6.15am.

I bascially just did a 12 minute mini workout, and this dvd with also a 17, and a challenging 30 minute workout is specially designed for those who haven't worked out ina while, or from injury, and I might just do this dvd for about a week.

I have bought a stock of a few tomato and herb small pots of pasta, so I'll have from a tub of that for lunch.

I'll do a further update later today.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I did have a pot of pasta for lunch.

This evening, I had a vegetable burger, in a burger bun.

And blackcurrant squash to drink, along side.

I am hoping that if I happen to be up earlier tomorrow, which I sense I probably will be, I shall workout, I have a fitness dvd idea in mind.

Also, I am banking on getting to zumba, on Wednesday 27th, it's a fast paced class, then, that I prefer rather than slow styles of zumba gold.

I have had to terminate for the time being, the Alpen light cereal bars, because I wasn't well and had a sinuses infection brewed up over this weekend, the core of the infection then cleared, happily suprised, and I am much much better.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I haven' t been well today, my sinuses were up, and possibly psorasis hurting as well, I will wash my hair, later on today. I took a dose of Sudafed, it was so painful, in the top part of head, and into face, and I used the hair dryer for a couple of times, for some heat, this was after having been out shopping by the way; and used my nasal spray a couple of times which is sea water based.

If I feel up to it, I might, just might do my chair fitness later on today.

To try to help with the problem of shakiness, which could be through my raynoulds' or anxiety levels, or a state of unsettled, a spell of unsettled this is, I am reducing my dose - point of note, to 20ml from 25ml, for a few days, and major major ailments, wise, symptons I mean, I'll keep my eye on, matters, and see how i am and I'll decide after a good few days or a week, what I will do dose wise then, hopefully not once more, as it is very strong waking hours, and also the shakiness.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I'm very well now. No nothing of the sort, not mental health problems.
I have had sinuses, and also my psorasis was hurting my head.

Now that I am very much better, somewhere during the evening earlier during the evening, I might, just might get my chair workout done.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I wasn't well this evening through sinuses, so I couldn't do my chair workout, I am hoping, and with my inner alarms to trigger me off, to be up earlier, I'll hopefully will do my workout, way before setting out to travel and volunteer in the morning.

Also, it's now gotten too late on for me to do my chair fitness.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alr ight, mental health wise, and on 25ml. dose.

However, I have in the meantime recovered, from a terrible big painful headache, which i needed a painkiller for. I am now much much better. I think it's down to the colder weather, sinsuses, and one or two small boils on head, and or also psorasis.

i have been listening to music, and trying to knit, though I knew wh at with the headache, impossible to knit, so I just res ted quietly. I am much much better now.

Best regards all,

Natalie.