Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

Well, I've resumed my normal sleeping very well habitat, so therefore, just can't seem to workout earlier in the mornings.

In time for next week, and that might be about to ch ange, because I am going to retrain, reboot me, to think that I'll be volunteering on a day, so need to arrive say for 10, 10.30am, if I happen to recieve volunteering across the North West of London, 11, 2 and 3 areas, so therefore, and if goes according to plan, should encourage me to be up much earlier, and to enable me to get workouts going done, from 5/5.30am on a morning, this should then be good practice, in time for the Spring extra longer morning daylight hours.

One shall see.

Due to the colder temperatures and I need to contact the class tutor to notify, I'm not attending zumba gold, at the present time, I'm awaiting until early April, for where those termperatures, shall be in the late 50s, early 60s, now, that's a bit more like it, very much more so.

Overall, my dieting is going well.

Have a good Friday evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Early Morning folks,

well as I hinted, I happen to be up earlier today, there are builder labourers working for next door, and the noise yesterday was absolutely horrendous. I was relieved for the very much peace and quiet after 4pm!!!.

I am going to workout from about 6.15, I have been slightly delayed, with respects having been logged onto the forums, of MHF, and I haven't quite decided, if I'll do a hard workout, or just my low impact salsacise workout. And then maybe do a hard workout tomorrow, haven't decided.

My dieting is going well.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning folks,

I managed to workout.

I basically had done a traditional low impact aeroibcs warm up and stretching, followed by low impact dance aerobic workout, and off own back, cooldown and stretching.

Best regards all,

Oh and my weight had shot up to nearly 10!!! I will safely and comfortably sort that out. Dieting wise.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have had terrible bouts of sinusistuses, well sinuses, basically, literally between tooth and general a large amoutn of head. I took a a painkiller, and my head is now much much better, the sinuses have been throughout the course of the morning and afternoon.

I'm glad I was able to workout today.

My dieting apart fr om the odd slip, is going very well.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All Folks,

I'm very much better mouth and head wise. No sinuses up.

I happened to been up earlier, which is just as well, because I'll be able to get a harder within Sunday early morning dance workout done.

I need to workout for mental health, and also weight purposes, it is always a bonus, if excersising will h elp shed a few onzes!

Hopefully a few pounds! off.

My dieting is going well, and my strong mutual admirer, is having a very strong positive effect overall for my dieting. I certainly haven't had too many normal bread style of peanut butter no sugar, bread sandwiches, though I'm slipping on the comfort food zone side of things, well, I don't like to admit, choclate, pieces.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, Morning All,

I have just completed my dancier and toning combined workout.

I'm feeling fitter, as ever, and more toned.

There's a bit of a possiblity that we could have a meal out today for lunch, I'll try to order something in which I can have roasted well cooked veg on the side, on plate, along with protein, and not pasta.

Otherwise,well, it might have to be pasta on side.

I'm definitely going to dramtically cut back and down on choclate pieces, packets of, and also, surprisingly, I'm doing very well hardly having not too many normal bread sandwiches, unless I happen to make toast when weather's colder, of no sugar peanut butter filling.

Day off hopefully from working out tomorrow, next workout, Tuesday morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Afternoon Folks,

I have now bought my new method for sinuses. Instead of liquid version of the sinuses medicine, in that line range though I have bought a nasal spray, far better. I can only use no more than 3 doses, wouldn't d ream of it anyhow, within 24 hours.

I have been feeling great improvement already, I t hink the indegridants are slightly different to the oriignal liquid version.

Will hopefully workout tomorrow, off Tuesday, due to volunteering.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All again,

The reason why I switched to nasal spray method, in the range is because via my shakiness from the Abilify, i always accidentally drip the liquid into the sink, in the kitchen, so I thought right, in the meantime I must do something else about that, and as I had been sinusish and much more as of recent, I bought it this morning, my main supermarket, didn't the t ype of in the range after, so I thought right, as pre planned, well known pharmacy, in the area, and I bought it from there.

Now I usually find, that one dose, of the liquid, in normal non weather of extreme circs, can work wonders, in this sort of weat her, I might have to have another dose.

Certainly no more than 3 doses, and spaced out, within 24 hours.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning Folks,

Although I happened to be up and at a reasonable time for once, I felt not to workout as I didn't wish to tire myself out before travelling to, and then obviously from, volunteering today.

Hopefully, and on Thursday morning, I'll workout then.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Early Morning Folks,

I thouight I would jump in, before going offline, and I happen to be up earlier today. I don't think that going offline is the reason for that. Not a main reason anyhow.

I decided, that I would do a traditional, modern low impact aerobics today, to finish the week off with, rather than a mad, energetic workout, I have gotten a busier day ahead, regardless, while offline from MHF.

I'll start the workout from 6.30am.

Best Regards all, and see you around in the forums here at MHF, after the switch, I just half hope, that there won't be any teething problems. In the earlier stages. I am half prepared for that.

I wish you all well with the switch from 7am, this morning,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

Just a short post in time for the switch, that I have just completed my 12 minute mini workout. I'll do a more extensive workout over the weekend, hopefully.

Best regards all, to regular posters, and moderating and techical forum admin, I just half hope, that it all goes well for the switch, See you all returned to the forums on line, tomorrow evening.

Oh I hadn't realised, I thouight it was from 7am this morning!!!! Oh well, much more time to be on line then, on that basis, for me to logg in, and log out, during the day, I thought it was the other way round.

Natalie.

Last edited:
N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Owing to that I have been overall up from 4am! And done a long session of a workout too, and I have been out twice today spaced out, as well, I am going to be retiring for the night around about 9/9.30pm, I can forcast easily what might happen overnight t his one tomorrow, so I felt best to retire earlier, so that enabling me to get a full quota of quality of sleep. Sleep being the all important key for mental health welfare. or wellbeing.

So if i can say now for in advance, of 10/10.30pm, this evening, have a good night all, don't work too hard now,MHF behind the scenes teams, compliment this is, and I'll be around probably usual sort of morning time from earlier morning, tomorrow, between 5.30 - 9, and t hen onwards here and there through the day, allowing for, I need to monitor for my volunteering if any requests to come through, via my private while logged out from MHF, email account. So this is another reason I need my full quota of sleep.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Evening Folks,

I made an error, forgot that I would be full from having a proper cooked meat meal t his evening, and so I couldn't retire for the night so quick, not so early, therefore, I'll retire, at 11pm.
Now hopefully, I'll get some decent quality of overnight sleep.

No workout for tomorrow, day off, resume workout on Tuesday, way before setting out to travel for my volunteering role.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I have come to the conclusion, that I haven't been well, with a cold. It must have flared up from a coupe of weeks, not so much in the sense of coughing, no, in the sense of blowier nose, all the time. If that could contribute to a cold like sympton, with me, i never know if I am having a cold - anyway, I'm now very much much better.

Best regards all,
Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

Just to update for now, I have slept very very well. Woke and up and about at 6.45am.

No workout today. Hopefully, I'll workout tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I had slept very very well overnighter, waking upon 6.45am. I was asleep continously, apart f rom up and about only maybe for a very short once.

I am going to be doing, and depending on what sort of time I am up tomorrow, and waybefore I go out to volunteer, and travel, my lower impact of group salsacise dvd workout. I don't wish to do anything too mad, before going out, and then to get the typing volunteering done.

Then I hope to be working out properly low impact aerobics, and or also dance aerobics, later on on Wednesday in the late morning or earlier aft ernoon. I know, that depending on weather, parents might be out, so I have availability of the living room.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Morning Folks,

I am alright, I'm well, just couldn't sleep much more from 4am.

I have not long completed, alongish workout, of traditional aerobics, I did a off own back, warm up workout, and then I went mad harder and faster, with in the half houir session.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Today, my head has been very painful. It was a bit of sinuses, i realised that it was my psorasis.

I've put on my scalp liquid application to settle down the psorasis at the moment painful condition.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI, Morning Folks,

I felt, that I didn't want to do a mad, too energetic, and strenuous workout for the weekend s tart up, so, instead I have just completed my group low impact salsacise workout dvd.

I might have gone above board, this week, and overate, a bit too much meaning in between meals, and apart from also af ternoon tea, t his is due to suddenly learning my strong mutual admirer, is temporary working away, in my chairtible main base, where I volunteer, offsite at another location for the next 1 or 2 weeks or so.

I'll go careful with my dieting today, and do my low impact salsacise workout again, hopefully tomorow, otherwise, earlier week.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I am hoping that tomorrow, in the earlier morning, I'll get my dancier workout done.

Unfortunately, my weight went up somewhat, almost on 10st. I knew what would happen, weight management wise, since my strong mutual admirer, has been temporarily working offisite and in a location where normally we are both based, and I volunteer, and occaisonally attend exercise groups, he's been offisite for 1 week, and has 1 or 2 more weeks to go.

i knew I would end up, maybe having more than the usual amount of peanut butter sandwiches, or a few too many jacket potatos.

So it is my intension to; cut back and down on normal bread or crackers with peanut butter,
lower the amount of choclate pieces packs as well (this weather inNorth London, hasn't been at all of help, for this)

Drink much more water, and limit maybe blackcurrant squash drinks to twice a day with added water.

Have more vegetarian within home, for either heating up in grill, on grill, or ready meals vegetarain, for cooking in microwave. Probably for on grill, for lunchtimes, in at home.

Increase the amount across the week, to have fr om pots of fruit jelly, t his is jelly by the way, not jelo or jam, for our American readers.

Limit the amount of cookies, bought f rom supermarkets.

Now I'm half hoping, and that certainly by the time, my strong mutual admirer, would have returned back, to our base, where he is based working normally, and combined also with r egular working out to fitness dvds, by the way, I should then be back on track, via my exercise and diet management.

When he is normally based, in our location, normally, he provides such a overwhelmed happier effect within me, that is also giving me, positive dieting effects, too. Only i ah, had no idea, completely in the dark, he was going to then be temporarily working offsite, and i discovered, through a volunteer co-ordinator of mine, there, about that.

Generally though as well, I do wish to reduce my weight, not just regarding my s trong mutual admirer.

Best regards all,

Natalie.