Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I'm st ill very much better following on from yet, groan, more sinuses. I think a spaced out, separately taken, a Panadol, and Nurofen combined, really did help to knock off the sinuses pains.

I have been happily health wise on both counts physical and mental listening to musicals/music, and knitting.

I'm not out of the dental woods yet a while t hough, I have 2 more fillings to get done, and I am unsure still I'm feeling confused now, apart f rom the telephonist/nurse who was confused, whether i'm to have an extraction on the 7th, of January or not, I believe though, having phoned in, for an answer, and confirmation of tr eatment, I'm having a filling, and the examination of the other tooth where sinuses flared, can wait, or within the appointment on the 7th, and then have the extraction much later on, af ter 2 more fillings, I sh all have to see. Hopefully, not an extraction on the 7th, I have volunteering arrangements, for on the 8th January.

My dieting is going very well, I have been able to reduce down, food intake, and not have the wrong type of food, at the right time, ie, afternoon tea, and then evening meal, I have a sneaky feeling I had too much carb, bread carb intake, last week.

I am hoping to get a morning workout done, tomorrow morning.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

exyz

exyz

All good wishes Natalie, I hope the sinus problems settle, sorry to read about your tooth extraction I hope that there is not too much pain with it x

N

natalie

Hi Exyz,

Ahh, well, that;'s how and why I'll h ave injections to prevent me feeling of the pain. either for fillings or for extraction work.

The sinuses are now better.

Best regards and Happy Christmas Day,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening folks,

I happen to be sleeping so well, so well in fact, I am missing out on my earlier morning workouts. Sigh.

Roll on the Spring summer, via the daylighter lighter longer in the mornings, shall have me sapping out to then workout, in the mornings.

I might be doing my chair fitness based workout, tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi evening folks,

Unfortunately, as of late, I have been sleeping very well, I have been unable to workout, in the mornings, earlier mornings overnighters. I have been gaining weight slightly.

From tomorrow at some point and onwards, I'll do my chair fitness workouts, and hopefully a normal workout over the weekend.

Once I resume my planning for monitoring my volunteering, requests, for if any, come January, I shall most likely be up earlier, on a day, eagerly, therefore, I should be able to plan in, workouts for earlier mornings.

My diet wise overall is going well, just slight slips here and there.

Have a good night all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi morning folks,

I happen on both counts to be up earlier so apologies for an overnight post.

Also, this will be good, because from 5.30/6.15am, I can then get my workout session going done.

I have just weighed a bit before, my weight is up, I'm weighing just slightly so still down, under 10st, not really on 10st. This is something i would like to avoid again.

My weight goes up every so often on a natural basis, not to do with dieting.

Owing to my tooth brekages, I am intending, on cutting back and down on sugary intake, and also having more protein implied food and drink. The reason why I've realised they could break, I cannot adapt to normal milk owing to the fact making sinuses and catarrh drip worsening.

I'm going to do a long session of normal aerobics, and a fun hard dance workout, and toning and strengthening workout combined.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Could youi please note, that weight and build wise, I am of petite height.

N

natalie

Hi Folks, morning all,

I have just completed my workout session.

Basically, I just fitness trained with lower bod standing workout only, wi thout arms, I didn't like to overdo things too much, too soon.

Hopefully in the next couple of days, I'll add arms, and also toning and strengthening.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Morning All folks,

I was very shattered and still tired from yesterday and today, I have had a good amount of breakfast, cereal, spaced out, and sandwich, and ealier my energy supplment drink. I have since had 2 non flavoured energy tablets which i need today to get more stock slightly of.

I am hoping that I'll workout again, tomorrow.

There's a possibility I'm uncertain, that a largea amount of us, parents, myself, and my cousin parents will link up for a ou ting for a meal, in the North Finchley area, dad wishes maybe if he'll remember to check out the menu first, and also to speak with cousin's father as well, they would want, evening, we all prefer daytime l unch out, we shall see.

i might check on line, whether if there is a website, and if they have a menu on line. By now, they ought to ha ve. From recently change hands, and they sold out, where they were, in Whetstone.

We only knew, because our mutual friends, of parents had a gathering iN Whetstone, and the service was terrible and downhill, this has obvisously then explained it.

I am planning for a sub style sandwhich today, anyhow.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All Folks,

I happened to be up earlish about 4am, which isn't too bad, therefore, I'll do a workout consisting of low impact dance aerobics, with a warm up, via a different dvd and stretching, it will be an enegetic workout today.

And also with toning and strengthening work out.

I am beginning to plan to look at alternative ways for my lunchtimes, in at home. I am considering quorn based lunches, and with the odd at a separate lunch meal, baked/jacket potato - reasonable size, not very massive. Not just healthier, reasons, also for weight purposes. So I'll be reducing my sub style sandwiches.

Also what with a tooth breakage, I'm looking to plan, to try implement a soya based calcium, milk, to have with cereal. To enable to strengthening teeth and bones. I might also wish to look at buying a calcium, and vitamin d and k supplement.drink tablets.

I do also have a very well known, bones supplement, which is number 1 apparently on the market.

I shall also wish to implement more water intake. With water and I even realise this, it;s rather trickier to know how much intake of water to have, some say equaling - so one's not sure how many glasses of water spaced out throughout the day to have.

I do have water always when working out.

Happy New Year all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I had done a workout today consisting of a partial low impact dance workout. I say partial, at the time, my arm was painful, and i did a cooldown and stretching much much earlier than thought.

I have had a energy food bar. To help me bounce back, from very tired self, what with up from 4am, and, then having worked out.

We're not having a meal out today, we'aiming for Wednesday or Thursday.

Best Regards, all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Happy New Year all,

I have been sleeping so well, overnighters onto mornings, arriving onto mornings, I just haven't been able to workout.

I'm becoming slightly arthritic, so I know, I do need to exercise, so therefore, from tomorrow, and or later on this evening, I'll do my chair fitness.

if I happen to receive bouts of, at any point of time, of up earlier, then I can workout earlier in the mornings.

I do always walk, and walking in between bus routes for shopping and also volunteering work.

Best Happy New Year regards all,

Natalie.

My diet plan is working well, I'm beginning to implement juice into my diet, well pineapple juice, and also, cutting back and down on choclate intake, particularly after and following on, what my dentist said - I shan't go into details.

I am having healthier range of biscuits now, rather than fully blown full normal sugar and or molasses sort.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

Due to the fact, I have been sleeping so very well, I haven't been able to workout in the mornings, and it's so dark as well.

My parents shall be out visiting family on Wednesday, so in the afternoon, if I'm not feeling very tired, from my volunteering outing the day before, I'll get a moderate to energetic workout done, and not what I was feeling for originally. It's going to be traditional low impact aerobics. And, I'll just to do a warm up, stretching a small amount of aerobics, and cooldown and s tretch.

I am then hoping I'll workout, over the next weekend. If parents might go out shopping in the afternoon.

Mind you with how mother's been as of late, though she'll have my fa ther with her, and she'll normally walk along with a supermarket trolley anyhow, I'll have to play it by ear workout wise, and see how it goes, as mum often feels wobbly, and go into panick attacks, and can't walk from a-b, in a room, and she went into a panick attack on Friday, we were very fortunate that we had assistance of 2 blue uniformed nurses on hand, to offer us assistance, for mother, and they offered to register her, for the blood tests, she went panicky just when she was leaving the lift, with me, and I made the msitake, of not getting round to her left side, to assist her, but had remembered, later on after wards, after the appointment to do that, so I'm very concerned at the moment, in terms of, whether if they go to Tescos or Waitrose, and they have lavatories available, she might go into ap anick attack, and I'm not about, so I'll have to monitor her throuigh the week, and also to check if she needs me , for assisting her for that purposes, and I'll also in any case stay with them, whilst out shopping - once again, I'll have to play it by ear workout planning wise and check with mum, if she'll require me, nearer to the point of them planning to go t o supermarket shopping.

Meanwhile, I'll certainly will plan to get my chair fitness going done, in order to workout regularly.

My diet overall, is behaving reasonably well.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon Folks,

I am half hoping that once I have my strategic planning into operative mode, I just might be able to get up earlier, and resume fitness workout training along side of my fitness dvds.

I need extra strength, and stamina for desk bound voluntary work purposes.

My diet overall is well behaving.

I just might get my chair fitness done, though, later on today, earlier evening after meal snack.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks (note to mods - I wasn't to sure where to file this post please if necessary, re-adjust my post to suitable forum on my behalf, thanks)

I'd been feeling very low and irritible, tired also, I had been out twice today, spaced out i forgot to buy something the first time round whilst I was in a shop, and suspecting what the feeling very low could be, and irritible coming through from tiredness, I felt ah, I'll take just 1 spoon for today of Evening Primrose.

Already shortly after I took the 1 spoon of that, it's helped me out immensely to feel more lifted.

I'd always was taking Evening Primrose, 2 spoons daily anyhow, somewhow suddenly today f rom about 5.45pm, I became very low.

I am now much much better and able to enjoy the evening time better, too.

Until dinner time, that for another half an hour, I'll knit and listen to musicals/music combined. Which is what I usually do, from the turn of bad weather - heavy rains, and build up to, and also this time of year, and always always I find music listening to be very theraputic, if it does work for me. Which usually does work for me very well.

i'll relogg on, about 10pm, this evening and do a debriefing report at that time.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I am very much better now, than compared to a couple of hours back.

Also for tiredness, I made and had my b vitamins energy supplement drink.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning All Folks, Apologies for a earlish overnight post;

I just so happen to be up earlier, so I thought right, I'll be able to get a workout done, from 5 or 5.30am.

It will be traditional low impact aerobics, and a small amount of a fun hard dance workout, not the recent usual sort.

I can't figure out why I'm up earlier, maybe it's something to do with my strategic planning for volunteering work, and requests, and planning for my fitness workout programming.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning folks,

I felt i couldn't feel physically for a energetic low impact aerobics, so I'll be doing my lower impact salsacise group exercise dvd workout instead, just for this week.

All being well, from over the next weekend, I'll do my traditional low impact aerobics, and also a fun different hard dance workout. And toning strengthening workout too.

My dieting is fine. Though what with weather, or external factors, I'm having to delve to comfort food zone eating - namely choclate pieces. I'm definitely not a diabetic character, even though what with dad, I do not possess any symptons, of any sort, mind you I get boils, from mum's side of the family, which is more manageable.

Best regards all, I'll do the workout from 6.30am.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Morning Folks,

I have not long just completed a low impact salsacise group exercise dvd workout. This will be done, for the current week.

I'm feeling more fitter.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Evening Folks,

I am sleeping overall still very well.

I'll be aware that my parents are out tomorrow afternoon, so I'll do my low impact b rand new low impcact dance aerobics workout during that time.

I am hoping that I'll workout mornings wise if I am able to, on Thursda morning.

My dieting might be slipping up a bit, then, the recent spell of dull weat her, and any external factors, are the cause of that.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Morning folks,

I happened to have been up earlier today, so I thought right, I'll get my workout done.

Consisting of mini warm up, low impact aerobics, and cooldown and stretch.

In the afternoon, parents shall be out, so I plan to workout to my low impact dance aerobics workout dvd.
Small amount only, I'm only just beginning to return to fitness.

Best regards all,

Natalie.