Diet, Fitness & Physical Health Journal

N

natalie

Hi all,

My head's unwell at the moment. Combination of everything I think, sinuses, psorasis, and a original lumpy boil problem area, being on bone, the boil can't sufficiently clear, or as of yet, so I get excruitating head pain.

Plus, also, slightly irritible. Szchophrenia conditions are fine, very well, it's just the head pain I'm experiencing, at this present time.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm very much pain free, the paracetaml as i would have thought, has done its job, and also I am not feeling hardly irritible.

Been otherwise occupied in at home, shortly though, I do intend on listening to music, and needleworking.

Once again, I'm very much better.

i forgot to add, I have used my nasal spray too.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I think I am mainintaining my current weight loss very well, I have cut down on baked/jacket potatoes, and having more sub style sandwiches for lunch, one per meal, or sometimes if mum isn't making very much evening meal wise, I might double up on the same day and another sub style, I have cut down on bread intake, and peanut butter filled sandwiches in between meals, and I am keeping tabs on mychoclate in take.

Not going to class tomorrow, very warm, I'll wait until cooler, for on Tuesday morning.

In the meantime, I hope I'll be gettin a in home workout done, short workouts, to my fitness dvds, and not chair based, I'm very much better leg wise, now.

Once the volunteering gets under way after Tuesday forthcoming on a regular basis, that will also help me to take mind off from the food side of things. When I am in my care and community centre, i always aim to have a healthier vegetarian non meat, which is the remit cause anyway, non meat, lunches.

I am planning to have green tea drinks, one on the odd occasion, however not every so often, I find that has an impact of too much detoxing for me, in that respect. I'll drink more water, and more 1 or 2 cups a day of blackcurrant drink. Don't like orange or lemon squash, never have.

Mypsorasis is under control now, and I am irritiblity wise very much better through the psoarsis. It's genetically directed, it's nothing to do with food diet habits. That much I know.

I've gone blank. Mind wise preparing this post.

I'll sign off now, and I'll update hopefully if i remember to, late next week. Mid week sorry.

Have a good Friday night all, and week ahead,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm very much improved this side of the week. My irritiblty has been greatly reduced, and my psoraisis is improving as well, since having purchased on my behalf a homepathic, and i am u sing my scalp application liquid in between whiles.

Usually if live, about now, I would have become severely irritible, throuigh psorasis, and stratchy somewhat, at this point of time, I'm very much better a whole lot less irritible..

Have a good Friday night all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I haven't been well, this early afternoon, i feel from the heat, I've had a terrible painful headache, and also via my sinuses, and original healed thouigh lump (still there - lump wise) problem of boil, mother has the same similar problem to me, being on the bony part of head, the boils can't suffienciently clear, apologies regardingmy spelling.

I have just made and taken a dose of panadol actifast. (i thought; having name dropped earlier, for another thread in particular, i might as well continue to name drop the type of painkiller preferred line).

I hope to get attending to class workout on Tuesday morning, perhaps it might then be somewhat much cooler. They do have air condiitoning there, for within the building premises.

i just can't wait to get to volunteering for my assisting with computer project, Tuesday afternoon.
What I am planning is, just in case, I have another bout of headaches, I'll have a sachet of painkiller with me on standby. I'm not necessarily looking for headaches to occur, I am just acting in half preparation and caution.

Today, I have had cereal for breakfast, and a tuna on baked/jacket potato for lunch.

I have had a blackcurrant drink 1 glass, of, and drinking non aspartame, non sugar caffiene based drink to keep me much more alert in my waking hours, of the day. I remember that previosuly hear of, I was like a zombie, on Onlanzapine, and slept virtually until either 11am, or much later on on the day.

Have a good Saturday all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI All,

I'm very well, except my psorasis, was very annoyingly acting up last night. I had to put on much more application to settle it all down. I'm finer this earlier morning.

I have decided, not to go to zumba gold today, cause of reason holiday next week, and I'll be very tempted to go back weekly for more. I'll await until after the holiday.

I am still cutting back and down on bread sandwches, packets of choclate, which is my worst type of comfort food eating particularly when it comes to feeling low and rotten, maybe to do with any external factors outsdie of at home, and potentially bad wet weather just afterwards, or throughout;

cutting down on baked jacket potatoes; certainly not with too much more tuna, due to the mercury compoent problems, and for my lunches, having more sub style sandwiches, via with homemade tuna.

Still consuming non aspartame, no sugar, cola to keep awake, ah even though i am on a less sedative med, when it was the cause of Olanzpaine nearly years ago, it would always very much have me zombiefied, and keepign asleep all day, virtually, so I felt oh no, couldn't have t hat, so, on top of Abilify, i have cola, diet cola, due to problems with sugar, and the diabetes effect, i have to be monitored closely, due to my father being on med due to diabetes, though does run in his side of family; I only have the problem of boils,

I am having blackurrant to drink, and maybe only 1 or 2 glasses a day, and preferably at a meal time.

I forgot to add, i've now switched to having a healthier kind of cereal type of busicuit, I don't have the other sugary sort anymore, and the problems combined with molasses as well, so I prefer less sugary ingrediants based.

I have felt that I feel, I'll go to teh fitness group again, only I am busier with the holiday and i have volunteering for a morning, just after the holiday, so I'aim for a couple of weeks after we're back, i'll have avaialibty then.

These days, we tend to aim for vegetarian non meat meals in the evening at home, have been, though just recently, due to the hotter weather, we have been having cold meat and salad based meals.

Due to the hotter weather, mum doesn't wish to have the ovens or grills on. So I'll just make do happily with sub style sandwiches, and also quorn based meal main courses for meals in at home, les and less jacket potatoes preferably.

To enable me to take my mind off food intake, I still do my needleworking or knitting, and with music, musicals listening combined.

I still plan to carry out volunteering ad hoc duties, at various organisations in my religious sector, in which I help. and volunteering reeps benefits, and rewarding, and very theraputic.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I am very much looking forward to getting to the zumba gold to trial, group it's a brand new group, on Tuesday next week.

I have a sneaky feeling, that the current 2nd aftermath of hurricane, which will hit UK, this weekend, has caused me to aim for my comofrt fooding - packets of choclate, feeling irritible, in other words; hopefully, once this hurrican aftermath has passed, I should then feel better, and reduce down, on the choclatety side of things.

From September onwards, and if I fair the class ok, next Tuesday, and the class choreogrpahy fairs me, ok, I shall make a point of going to that one, regularly on a weekly basis, and also my other class attendances on Saturday mornings, the Saturday ones shall return on September 9th.

To enable me to take my mind off food, full t ime so to speak, I am needleworking at the moment - cross stitching, and listening to music combined.

In the mean time also hopefully, I'll get the odd in home workout done .

To enable me to take my mind off food further, again, full time so to speak, I am just awaiting for the volunteering season, to pick up, from September or late August onwards, as long as I am always pre occupied with volunteering and travel to and from, my mind is then off, well, food.

i have greatly cut back and down, on bread sadnwiches of peanut butter, and am endeavouring to reduce the number of baked/jacket potatoes, as i say, this current aftermath of hurricane number 2 is getting me down at the moment, so I am aiming for my comfort food - jackets another sort for that.

I am hoping that within the next couple of weeks, the weather shall improve - and, so will I!

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

At the moment, I have a painful knee, following on from infection. The infections is still clearing.

Strangely, though I have been low and irriitble this week, today, I haven't been too bad, at aiming for comfort food such as packets of chcolate.

I had a baked/jacket potato with tuna for lunch, and a sub style sandwich for my evening meal.

I'm not going to be able to feel, to do my chair base fitness workout today, not this evening. I am hoping on Sunday, I'll workout then, normal workouit.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I happened to have made a green tea drink this evening, so I'll note when I happen to be weighed tomorrow, in comparison to last week, whether if i could have lost some more weight.

I intend to be working out sometime on Sunday, and t his time, I'll extend the workout of traditional aerobics, and aslo might throw in some group exercise salsa dvd workouts.

Looking forward to hopefully trialing class of zumba gold, on Tuesday morning.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

My weight has gone up slightly. I think, owing to the rotten weather build up for yesterday, I was feeling low and irritible, and threfore, aiming for comfort food.

I am hoping that with some better weather now, in store for London, my comfort food intake shall then reduce and return to normal statuses.

I am hoping to workout, tomorrow, at some point.

N

natalie

HI all,

I managed to workout this afternoon, ensuring that I hadn't over exaggerated in my workout, and not to overdo things either.

Just to let on here know, and please rest assured that I'm alright, and very well, mental health wise, no problems to be forcast, that i plan to retire for the night tomorrow, earlier than usual. I plan to be out during the day tomorrow, to a shopping centre, long distance, in the North West of London, and by going to bed earlier, one hopes, going to bed earlier, I'll be able to be up and about earlier on Tuesday, for getting to the zumba gold group, in time for the class, at 9.30am. Which by th eway, I am really looking forward to trialing the class and teacher are brand new, and I'll be brand new for that set up of class.

On Thursday, all being well, health, and physical health well, and weather permitting, I'll be attending fitness dance session, within my day centre branch, that will be from 2pm, so I won't have to rush out, in the morning. This is a once a month stint.

i hope next to be working out, tomorrow, otherwise, Wednesday in at home.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I've had a bad back today, so therefore, I can't quite see me, getting to zumba gold, tomorrow.

I'll aim for another week.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

My back has become much easier, however guess what? My sinuses have flared up, what with this miserable wet weather, and dullness.

Roll on for the certain heatwave, whenever that might materalise, again, which apparently is being currently predicted.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm alright. I have a health problem situation via my father further at the moment, so I don't feel I can manage zumba gold, tomorrow morning, he might need my assistance, and before mother returns back to upstairs after a length of time downstairs, after their breakfast.

I have the fitness session, on Thursday, so here's hoping, I'll attend that ok. Just. Depends what happens with father, when he's at private hospital visitation, on Wednesday night. It is an evening clinic session.

N

natalie

HI all,

I felt, that as I'm not feeling physically well at the moment, and in fact, I've just taken a supplement dose to help me out with that regular routine side of things, build up to, I decided, I won't go to zumba gold tomorrow, I can't face travelling for one at the moment so early on in the morning also.

Hopefully, and I am thinking early September when also, it might be much cooler to workout in a church hall for one thing as well, I'll await until then.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

Owing to a fall I had yesterday, and I am just very achy still at pr esent, I don't into plan to workout and when I do plan to workout, I'll do a test workout for 12 mins, just to ensure I have everything in working manageable order. If fine, and happier, non pain wise, I'll proceed to extend a workout in to an hour.

My dieting is ok, I haven't gone mad above overboard and overate, I haven't done that for a coupel of weeks.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm coming along nicely now, following on from my fall.

I have still been aching in a couple of places about me, they have now improved greatly. Another couple of days, and I should all return to normal old usual self.

Officially, I'm looking to do a test and actual workout within on Tuesday, allowing not to overdo things in the first instance.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I'll get a pain relieving gel, for rubbing onto my leg. That's still a bit painful from the fall.

Overall, I'm greatly improving.

Mental health wise, szchophrenia based conditions, nope, no problems there to report.

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I have only just today realised, and also discovering, that the reason why I had been very painful, via the motion of sitting down, and not due to entirely to the fall, I've had a couple of boils brewed up in one area.

i have just made a paracetamol. I took earlier also a dose of anti virus remedy, and I'll repeat this at bedtime, resuming again, tomorrow morning, for three times a day just as a precaution. I'll also tomorrow will take 1 dose of anti inflammatory to relieve from the acute pain if need be.

Otherwise, apart from that, I have recovered well from the fall.

I don't intend on working out not until at least Tuesday, or Wednesday.

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm feeling very much better following on from my fall, and also a couple of boil infections.

I thought I would try and bought a couple of packs of dieiting snack bars, however and I hadn't realised this, there of high fibre content, and high fibre disagrees with me entirely. So I'll stick with the bars I'll prefer and they are the Protein sort, consisiting of nuts. These nut bars are less sugar, less gluten.

i am hoping that Tuesday, I'll return to resume fitness working out.

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

By the way, thanks very much sunset, this is really enouraging.