• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Didn't go to court

C

cally75

Hey all

So. I didn't go to court. Was up, showered & dressed. But then the panic set in.

Feel terrible. What next? Likely the police will come & get me. But I can't even walk so no way I could've made it anyway

G

Gredge23

They will probably issue a bench warrant , in which case the police will come and get you unless you left your solicitor know u were unable to attend

C

cally75

They will probably issue a bench warrant , in which case the police will come and get you unless you left your solicitor know u were unable to attend
Yeah mate. Phoned them this morning but can't get in the doctor for two weeks. They've issued a bench warrant like u said. I knew they would! Waiting for knock on door sometime soon

G

Gredge23

They might not arrest you the judge will put for another date soon whatever that date is the police will come and arrest you that day and being you to the court that's wat happened me

C

cally75

They might not arrest you the judge will put for another date soon whatever that date is the police will come and arrest you that day and being you to the court that's wat happened me
Ah I'll see mate. Waiting for lawyer 2 call back. Maybe they won't come today. Court only open til 4

G

Gredge23

Cool it all depends on what lawyer says reli buddy

C

cally75

Hope it all works out okay x
The anticipation is worse than the event bee!
If I throw myself into something, I can do it. I when I start thinking that my problems start. This situation, I have no control. It's not if the police come, it's WHEN!

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hopefully your Lawyer can sort something else out and then maybe see whether you can bring a support worker or have one be with you to get you there, if it can be re arranged!

I hope they don't come out and arrest you x

C

cally75

Hopefully your Lawyer can sort something else out and then maybe see whether you can bring a support worker or have one be with you to get you there, if it can be re arranged!

I hope they don't come out and arrest you x
Oh they will!
But I demanded to see the police doctor before court. Maybe give me a mild sedative to take edge off my panic. Can't see my gp for 2 weeks. That's no good to me. Good job it's not important eh!!

G

Gredge23

Did u hear from ur solicitor the the date the judge put it back to?