• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Did u know that bananas can help with anxieties?

Carol1952

Carol1952

I do a lot of research not only do bananas help with anxieties so do vitamin b in my opinion.So I got the vitamins suppose to come in on Sunday >I actually feel better .I was having anxieites because of my anxieties.You can get anxieties over nothing that is how this whole damn thing happened.I was taking some anxiety supplements and they were making me feel worse Yes i read that they when you take them they can actually make your anxieties worse.I no longer take them,even things in your food can do that.Did you ever eat something then feel more anxious even panicky >It is from the chemicals in your food that use to happen to me before.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

bananas make me anxious cause the skins are filled with radioactiveness IMO:panic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol1952

Carol1952

i am going to try some anyway, i love bananas to bad i didnt have some icescream because i could make a nice banana split.or freeze them then eat them like a popcicle they are so good frozen.