• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

did I tell you..,

L

llittlelostlady

how special my voices even though they just said feck erf

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H used to be an architect before I got sick...almost did me in. Schizophrenia Forum 4
L did your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 22
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is anyone on abilify, hows your experience, did it work for you? Schizophrenia Forum 7
H How did you first know you had schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 3
E Did you get told your diagnosis or was it implied for a long time before you were formally diagnosed? Schizophrenia Forum 10
B How did it started? Schizophrenia Forum 1
TDCI1994 When did your schizophrenia first start and was there any previous mental health issues before? Schizophrenia Forum 58
C For female people, when did you start hallucinating and what was it like? Schizophrenia Forum 9
A When did you realise you had Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 26
E At what age did you catch your sz? Schizophrenia Forum 17
D How much weight did you gain on clozapine, if you gained any? Schizophrenia Forum 14
T Hi you guys. How did schizophrenia start out for you? Schizophrenia Forum 9
T How did you know you had the illness? Schizophrenia Forum 105
G Oprah did a show on schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
Daybreak What did you eat and drink today? Schizophrenia Forum 80
S All the medication did for me was... Schizophrenia Forum 1
S drugs that never did anything Schizophrenia Forum 2
I What did psychotic people commonly believe before modern technology? Schizophrenia Forum 14
S did you do any practical analysis for ur schizophrenia diagnosis? Schizophrenia Forum 1
S where did my mum go wrong? where did i go wrong? Schizophrenia Forum 10
cpuusage Healing - schizophrenia - how they did it E6 Schizophrenia Forum 3
N At what age did your symptoms surface? Schizophrenia Forum 14
shaky Why did it take eight years to diagnose my son#s schizophrenia - Phillipa Lowe Schizophrenia Forum 3
F Did it go away or was it never really there? Schizophrenia Forum 6
F A Beautiful Mind: What Did John Nash Really Have? Schizophrenia Forum 11
fazza Where did my emotions go. Schizophrenia Forum 13
GreenEmerald have any of you experienced spacing out (depersonalisation) and how did you overcpme it Schizophrenia Forum 6
I How did your schizophrenia start? Schizophrenia Forum 11
F "I Did Not Believe I Was Delusional, Let Alone Psychotic" Schizophrenia Forum 1
S Should I tell them I have mental illness/depression or schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 15
M when to tell someone you are dating you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
THE MANDALORIAN Every One Wants To Tell Their Story. Schizophrenia Forum 4
THE MANDALORIAN Money or death? Death or pride? You tell me. Schizophrenia Forum 3
P Should I tell my psychiatrist? If so, how? Schizophrenia Forum 11
Hello513 Do not let society tell you what you can and cannot do Schizophrenia Forum 1
soulsearcher How can you tell if you suffer from schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 10
Q Depot has left a lump. Should i call and tell my nurse. Schizophrenia Forum 8
B Can't tell who's talking Schizophrenia Forum 2
B How to tell friends/family? Schizophrenia Forum 10
O Could you tell me a treatment mindmap, please, for this type of schizophernic psychosis? Schizophrenia Forum 7
S Is there anyway I can get my brother to tell me what he really feels? Schizophrenia Forum 3
P When you are there you can't even tell. Schizophrenia Forum 30
F Genetic research into ‘schizophrenia’ – how much can it actually tell us? Schizophrenia Forum 1
K I think I have a speech disorder. Hard to tell. Schizophrenia Forum 10
R Tell me what you guys think. Schizophrenia Forum 3
G Should I tell my doctor Schizophrenia Forum 13
F What Can Hearing Loss Tell Us About Social Defeat, Dopamine Sensitization, and Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BillFish Going to tell him I'm a schizophrenic :) Schizophrenia Forum 1
M Do I tell my son he has schizophrenia? Please help. Schizophrenia Forum 36
F What it’s really like to tell people you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7