• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Did anyone have luck with wellbutrin

J

Johntron9999

Did anyone here with bad anxiety and depression have success with Wellbutrin? It's what me and my doctor discussed next to try just curious if people tried it

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I haven't taken that. Did you not find antidepressants helped you? They help some people.

J

Johntron9999

I haven't taken that. Did you not find antidepressants helped you? They help some people.
I've tried a handful of Aris and effexor an snri. Didn't have any luck with them accept effexor and celexa but those no longer work

L

LonelyGal

Not really sure of the pharmacological mechanism but I've been told that Wellbutrin causes more anxiety. I think it has something to do with it's dopaminergic properties, which generally activates the person.

J

Johntron9999

SSRI* I've heard that too. I have a prescription of prozac I decided to ask for that instead of Wellbutrin. A bit hesitant to try the prozac

dogmom

dogmom

I took Wellbutrin several years ago and had no issues. It really helped me. I was doing so well, I decided to take myself off. I asked my dr. to put me back on it, but it was going to cost me $300 a month.
my dr. recently put me on Prozac and I have had no issues. But, I have on,y been on it for two weeks.

T

TyFence

I took it for a short time it solved my nervous problem. It made me confident and a little more out going. I liked it but my real problem at the time was a hypo thyroid. So I stopped it.