• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

did anyone have a breakdown resulting in chronic anxiety?

J

Johntron9999

im talking long last anxiety maybe even a permanent change in your brain! i was getting intrusive thoughts and constant sad and just awful thoughts of family members and dogs that just tore me apart. i wasnt able to barley talk i was so worn out by the panic it tooks 1 week to see the doctor and no day went by here i could shake my anxiety and it was bad. its honestly like having a panic attack but it doesnt end this is how terrible it is no relief! this is what happened to me and if LOVE to see a brain scan of my brain and how it looks. becaue i want to help me and others. i was put on celexa and it got me out of the mental illness of me just scared sitting on the couch pedtrified with these thoughs... 2 weeks and i said hey i cannot beleive i have out of that dark pit bit the drugs sloooowwwwyyy stopped working off course and it ended up me living the next 7 or 8 years feeling the symptoms come back just not in full force to where im mentally ill! please elabaorate on what has happend to becaise if celexa didnt work i imagine it would be PHYCH WARD time! sighhhh...
...now the lexapro is not working, zoloft celex, effexor i tried a bunch they all failed... so guess where i am now since my SSRI just flat out stopped working? im back to the anxious state of intrusive thoughts and sad thoughts debiliating me and lasting all hours of the day leaving me acting really panic it feels like doomsday. constant having if thoughts that just scare the living crap out of me! this is where im back to just how i was 8 years ago when i was 22. i dont think this drug withdrawal i honstly feel just how i did when i first got chroinic anxiety. its like the ssris put this very anxiety on fold for 8 long years just waiting to start off where it last left off befoe the meds. well its back im going through a breakdown and even tho the srris quit working im still taking them but no help of course. i wonder if i stopp taking them if ill be like my last breakdown where i could barley walk or syand thats how scared with thoughts i had. the anxiety literally mad me ill i was housbound with my mom and dad taking care of me

J

Johntron9999

im talking long last anxiety maybe even a permanent change in your brain! i was getting intrusive thoughts and constant sad and just awful thoughts of family members and dogs that just tore me apart. i wasnt able to talk i lost my voice from the breakdown. i was so worn out by the panic it took 1 week to see the doctor and not a day went by wjere i could shake my anxiety and ocd thoughts it was bad. its honestly like having a panic attack but it doesnt end this is how terrible it is no relief! this is what happened to me and id LOVE to see a brain scan of my brain and how it looks. becaue i want to help me and others. i was put on celexa and it got me out of the mental illness i had. i was just scared sitting on the couch pedtrified with these thoughts... 2 weeks taking celexa and i said hey i cannot beleive it but im kinda happy and im not having intrusive thoughts. i came out of that dark pit but the drugs sloooowwwwyyy stopped working off course and it ended up me living the next 7 or 8 years feeling the symptoms come back just not in full force to where im mentally ill! please elabaorate on what has happend to you in your case. if celexa didnt work for me i imagine it would be PHYCH WARD time! sighhhh...
...now the lexapro is not working, zoloft celex, effexor i tried a bunch they all failed... so guess where i am now since my SSRI just flat out stopped working? im back to the anxious state of intrusive thoughts and sad thoughts debiliating me and lasting all hours of the day leaving me acting really panic it feels like doomsday. constant having if thoughts that just scare the living crap out of me! this is where im back to just how i was 8 years ago when i was 22. i dont think this drug withdrawal i honstly feel just how i did when i first got chroinic anxiety. its like the ssris put this very anxiety on fold for 8 long years just waiting to start off where it last left off befoe the meds. well its back im going through a breakdown and even tho the srris quit working im still taking them but no help of course. i wonder if i stopp taking them if ill be like my last breakdown where i could barley walk or syand thats how scared with thoughts i had. the anxiety literally mad me ill i was housbound with my mom and dad taking care of me

J

Johntron9999

tried to edit it but no edit button?? so i fixed some errors