• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Diary of a mad crazy woman!

• Thread starter RidiculousThoughts
  • Start date
R

RidiculousThoughts

today I lost it over a chair, let me tell you about said chair my landlord seems to think its acceptable when she's sitting out on the back deck to leave her damn chair where I can trip over it down some stairs going out or trip over it tryin to get back in my place so after the 8th time of moving said chair out of my way seething with anger I chucked it into the backyard OMG you would have thought I started world war 3, now I've been asking my roommate for about a month now to clean his disgusting hair out of bathroom sink like having this virus would be way more hygenic than the state of the sink i'm suppose to b washing my hands in but it doesn't affect her health so she don't care.... to no avail even told his 2 landlord which has fallen on deaf ears, until she finally relented and came down and cleaned it so I was yelling at my landlord over this stupid chair earlier asking her how the jesus r you teaching him to clean his SHI.....if your cleaning it for him??? like I wanted to yell in her face HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDUMMMMMMY but obviously she's not knocking on this goofs' door telling him off cause he's just like her grown son who's still stuck to her tit that don't pay for NOTHING in the place either, so if that wasn't bad enough she also tells me she moped the floor cause obviously was thinking to myself maybe this idiot can't remember how 2 use a mop since the whole sink thing I refuse to do anything then she follows it up with but he did pick up the chair you threw on the grass i'm like really he couldn't be bothered to clean sink but the chair.... enters the joe pesci slang HERE!!!!! I was holding out hope cause landlord was close friend but now today i'm DONE I finally don't give 2 @)#)@()*($)*(@*)(@ about any of these useless FOOLS they can have one and other, vowed to not talk 2 any of these morons' hopefully until the day I move out of here but until I find a place i'm still stuck i'm still stuck in PRISON here, lets see what @)$*@)(#)*(@#*() I wake up too tomorrow....plz lord jesus

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NoOne5

This can be a healthy way to vent as long as nothing violates forum rules. And is not illegal. So vent away. :peace:

M

Medusalinks

today I lost it over a chair, let me tell you about said chair my landlord seems to think its acceptable when she's sitting out on the back deck to leave her damn chair where I can trip over it down some stairs going out or trip over it tryin to get back in my place so after the 8th time of moving said chair out of my way seething with anger I chucked it into the backyard OMG you would have thought I started world war 3, now I've been asking my roommate for about a month now to clean his disgusting hair out of bathroom sink like having this virus would be way more hygenic than the state of the sink i'm suppose to b washing my hands in but it doesn't affect her health so she don't care.... to no avail even told his 2 landlord which has fallen on deaf ears, until she finally relented and came down and cleaned it so I was yelling at my landlord over this stupid chair earlier asking her how the jesus r you teaching him to clean his SHI.....if your cleaning it for him??? like I wanted to yell in her face HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DDUMMMMMMY but obviously she's not knocking on this goofs' door telling him off cause he's just like her grown son who's still stuck to her tit that don't pay for NOTHING in the place either, so if that wasn't bad enough she also tells me she moped the floor cause obviously was thinking to myself maybe this idiot can't remember how 2 use a mop since the whole sink thing I refuse to do anything then she follows it up with but he did pick up the chair you threw on the grass i'm like really he couldn't be bothered to clean sink but the chair.... enters the joe pesci slang HERE!!!!! I was holding out hope cause landlord was close friend but now today i'm DONE I finally don't give 2 @)#)@()*($)*(@*)(@ about any of these useless FOOLS they can have one and other, vowed to not talk 2 any of these morons' hopefully until the day I move out of here but until I find a place i'm still stuck i'm still stuck in PRISON here, lets see what @)$*@)(#)*(@#*() I wake up too tomorrow....plz lord jesus
You need to get out of there as soon as I think🤨

J

Johntron9999

I'm sure the people u deal with ARE dumb alot of people are ignorant BUT you're also letting things bother you to much. Ive slipped back into depression and I'm frusterated , annoyed, things bother me much more than before etc sounds like you need to boost your mood and treat it. Are u very very depressed and anxious?

T

Thelma27

I was feeling angry depress anxious and suicidal a couple days ago I didn't want to really kill myself so I called up s help line and talked through my problems and felt a little bit of a relief I now feel somewhat calmer and I am trying to stay this way try finding a distraction and a kid them at all cost