• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Diary for Guests & Members - by ChesterKing April 2015

chesterking

chesterking

I went to the local Oceans fish and chip shop yesterday After eating the chips, I started having heart palpitations. These heart palpitations lasted throughout the day and were very strong. I could see in the young lad's eyes that something was wrong. This is the first time this happened to me, since I have been going to that fish and chip shop. Oh dear, it looks, my father has got to the young lad there as well. How does my father persuade these people to do it? Threats and intimidation, bribing them with lots of money, rumours about me? I don't know people, how do you think my father does it?

chesterking

chesterking

I saw two white young men yesterday outside one of my father's rented properties. I would say they were late teens???. They were laughing at my mother. This happened when I left this property to go home. I think they were laughing at my mother, as if to say, that they would harm her, if I carried on complaining or if I stood up to my father and sisters evil ways. I think these young lads are my father's and sisters friends. Basically, my father and sister want me to leave them alone, so they can intimidate and torture the crap out of my mother. LOL!

chesterking

chesterking

I feel really guilty about having to eat meat. In my religion and culture and family home it is not permitted to eat meat. But when I keep on eating the same food again and again it does get boring and hard. I like variety and meat is the only option I seem to have. I just want to eat my mothers cooking which was healthy and meat free and there were several varieties of food to eat. My mother does not like me eating fish because of our religion but it looks like I have no choice. :low:

I suppose I am in survival mode and I eat whatever is out there. I am not sure about this one, in my religion, if somebody has to survive, I think meat might be allowed.

chesterking

chesterking

Beware that this is just speculation. It is not evidence based.

Can these tampered tablet of mine cause addictive behaviour like over eating things like biscuits and sweets? Was this my fathers plan? When people feel depressed they tend to over eat as well.

chesterking

chesterking

Have been feeling very tired today, I think is due to the tampered Quetiapine tablets. How do these tampered tablets actually get into the delivery chain? Does anybody have an answer to this? How can I put a stop to this and prevent this from happening again?

chesterking

chesterking

Poisoned water bottle from local store.

Shop bought from: Premier local convenience store

Highland Spring: Still Spring Water - size: 1.5 L

Bar code: 5 010459 005025

Date bought: Thursday 23rd April 2015

Expiry date: Sep 2016C 5067 04:51

I just drank water from the 1.5 l bottled water. My teeth started to hurt slightly say fifteen percent. How does my father do it? How does he get these people to agree to do it? Money, and my father has lot's of it. He just bribes these people, I suppose.

Yesterday I was drinking the same 1.5 l bottled water and it had no side effects whatsoever.

chesterking

chesterking

I don't think the reason that my father is doing all of this is because I called him names. He was committing atrocities against my mother when I was a kid and before I was even born. This has nothing to do with me. My father is just a habitual criminal and can't help himself. But I still love him deeply. May God have mercy on him. :low:

chesterking

chesterking

I just bought 1.5l bottle of water. As I took a swig, the back of my neck started to hurt with about 20% pain. Strange. Only yesterday the water tasted find and I drank the whole bottle within a short time.

chesterking

chesterking

Mother can not see properly. I told my mother to look at the window and tell me what you see. She said see saw a black cat. I said to my mother 'It's not a black cat, its an Alsatian dog.' :cry2:

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Yesterday evening, my mother took her food into the living room and was eating in front my sister. I think my sister forced my mother to do this. My sister wants to make sure my mother eats her poisoned food in front of her. :low:

I think my father and sister are adding chemicals to my mothers food that harm the eyes.

chesterking

chesterking

Sister frames me again.

Yesterday my sister left her bedroom deliberately wide open.
I went down to the kitchen and my sister was making a cup of tea. I then started going up the stairs and then I heard my sisters mobile phone alarm going off. I thought, strange, I've rarely heard my sisters alarm go off only on several occasions. I was worried that this alarm will disturb and wake my mother up. Acting quickly and to prevent this from happening, I walked into my sisters bedroom and switched her mobile phone alarm off.

I think my sister deliberately set this situation up to frame me and make me look bad. LOL

She did this a while back as well. My sister went to work. She left her bedroom door deliberately wide open and put the laptop in full view in her room. Now my sister knows that we both share the laptop and she knew that I use the laptop as well. But that time I did NOT walk into her bedroom to get the laptop. I knew this was a setup by my sister to make me look bad. LOL

I wonder what my sisters favourite programmes are?

'You've been framed' and 'Who framed Roger Rabbit?'. LOL

Sometimes I wish the meditation didn't make me so smart. LOL

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

I accused my sister of going into my bedroom and doing something to my food yesterday evening. When I ate the food I felt funny. I think my father got angry because of this, he doesn't like me complaining about things. Father stood right next to the side of me within several inches of my body in an intimidating manner. My sister then started laughing. I began to feel angry and wound up. I pushed him out of the way with my left arm using my elbow. He then stood in front of my face within a couple of inches. I got angry and poked him in the cheek with my finger.

Possible reasons, Why I got angry and a bit physical:

1.The whole situation is getting stressful, poisoned food and water, tampered medication tablets, my mother being bullied etc.
2.Me not sleeping well at night, because sister making noises at the night and this somehow affecting my mood. If people don't sleep well at night then that tends to affect their behaviour the following day.
3.Father was standing within a couple of inches of me in a threatening manner, who wouldn't have got angry?
4.Frightened to eat breakfast because of the side effects which means I had to delay my medication times and if I don't have my medication on time, this changes my behaviour.
5.The lust chemical that my sister added to my Weetabix and milk last night, also affected my behaviour as well.
6.The chemicals in my tampered quetiapine tablet changed my mood then all it needs is a trigger, which was my father provoking me.

chesterking

chesterking

My sister has being reading a lot of books on psychology. She has also been reading a book about worrying and anxiety. LOL. She says I want a lock on my door for reassurance. LOL. I told my sister have you got split personalities, have you got two personality's. Has the good sissy come back and the evil one gone away? LOL My social worker did warn that my sister might try to use everything she has learnt against me, how right he was. :low:

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

I accused my sister of going into my bedroom and doing something to my food yesterday evening. When I ate the food I felt funny. I think my father got angry because of this, he doesn't like me complaining about things. Father stood right next to the side of me within several inches of my body in an intimidating manner. My sister then started laughing. I began to feel angry and wound up. I pushed him out of the way with my left arm using my elbow. He then stood in front of my face within a couple of inches. I got angry and poked him in the cheek with my finger.

Possible reasons, Why I got angry and a bit physical:

1.The whole situation is getting stressful, poisoned food and water, tampered medication tablets, my mother being bullied etc.
2.Me not sleeping well at night, because sister making noises at the night and this somehow affecting my mood. If people don't sleep well at night then that tends to affect their behaviour the following day.
3.Father was standing within a couple of inches of me in a threatening manner, who wouldn't have got angry?
4.Frightened to eat breakfast because of the side effects which means I had to delay my medication times and if I don't have my medication on time, this changes my behaviour.
5.The lust chemical that my sister added to my Weetabix and milk last night, also affected my behaviour as well.
6.The chemicals in my tampered quetiapine tablet changed my mood then all it needs is a trigger, which was my father provoking me.
Whether it was my fault or not, I still feel bad, that I got physical with my father. :low:

chesterking

chesterking

Dodgy third lock at A.K Willaims and Sons Ltd.

Incident on Friday 24th March 2015

I went to 'A.K. Williams & Sons Ltd' to get my third lock. When I walked in the shop keeper was talking to my father and they were both behind the counter looking at some items. I think this man was a good friend of my fathers.

There were two euro cylinders 35/35mm on view on display. I picked the second last one. The man who I bought the lock to went off somewhere to check what sizes were on offer, as I was not sure of the size. There was a white woman standing to the left of me. She looked at the lock I was about to buy, as if to say, I could break into that if I wanted to, and the bloke to the right hand side of me with his hands in his pockets, gave that look, I would not buy that lock if I was you. He had a worried look on his face. The shop keeper then came back laughing. I know now, the reason why he was laughing was because there was something dodgy with the lock. At the time my mind was slow in reacting and realising this.

Me being dim witted, decided to buy the lock anyway. I get in them funny moods where I ignore my common sense and go ahead and do something. Then I find out later on, what was going on, but at those critical times, did not understand or my mind was slow in picking up on the visual clues.

Last edited: