• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

Diagnosis Unknown

C

confusion

Founding Member
I attend a high school and am a female. I have undergone harassment and being dubbed the "outcast" since elementary school. My family is of 6, me, my parents, 2 brothers, and a sister. Earlier in the year my parents were constantly fighting and nearly divorced, though we are past that. My younger brother is selfish and mu older brother has a lot going on and has been the focus of attention among us all. My sister is not empathetic and tends to be selfish. This year I became severely sick and needed hospitalization twice. Mind you this all began almost 9 months ago. They still don't have a diagnosis and have done multiple tests. My symptoms include:
Migraines
Aches
Vomiting
Nausea
Dizziness
Exhaustion
Trouble Breathing (though I do have asthma)
I have been unable to eat at all; puking each time. Without a diagnosis they are looking at the possibility I have anxiety disorders, too much stress, and may be subconsciously depressed.
I have undergone numerous stressful situations, and my condition got worse whenever I was put into another stressful situation.
I don't like it when people worry about me. When I am going through something difficult, I tend to become happier, joyous, and energetic. We believe this is my way of hiding emotion and denying depression. Whenever other people are struggling, I try to burden myself with their problems and only add to my own stress, though I cannot keep from doing this.
Does it seem I have or am at risk of any mental disorders?

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Hi confusion, sounds as though you,ve got an awful lot going on. Has anyone mentioned the possibility of M.E. ?

blackdog

blackdog

Founding Member
Don't know all of the ins and outs but I think the symptoms can include the ones you mentioned. I'm not saying it is ME but it might be worth looking on the web or asking your GP.