• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

diagnosed

A

angel10

my pdoc yesterday diagnosed me as being cyclothymic.

I've not really looked into yet cause I'm having a crap day (restless, racing thoughts, suicidal thoughts etc etc)

I've got the crisis team out again in a minute. But I'm just wondering if anyone on here is cyclothymic?

A

angel10

Well I had a women from the team out today, I've never met her, she had read or got any of my notes which made me angry because I'm sick of repeating myself. For my suicidal thoughts she suggested keeping myself busy by cleaning my skirting boards......I have I still feel suicidal.

S

shell

I'm really your feeling so bad. I just wanted to say things will get better for you xxxxx

N

NightShade

I have recently been diagnosed with cyclothymia. I have had the crisis team out in the past when one of my hypomanic episodes got really bad as it became self destructive.

When i was with the crisis team i had numerous different nurses come and visit me. I hope that your next visit is more positive and productive and remember that it will pass. If things get too bad call them up regardless of what time it is.