• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Diagnosed Psychopath/Sociopath discussion (questions welcome)

A

Alooftech

I told my friend to be cautious with that man, I'm good at sizing people up or of course that's what I'd like to think but people have to see for themselves obviously, and he turned out to be a major stalker. He has a lot of info that she says she never revealed to him. Talk about creep. Now she wants my help....ehhghgh I can do without the drama but I have to act like I care.

K

karl7

this talk about high iq is a bit daft to me....the reason i say that is if iq tests are to be believed then i was more inteeligent asan 18 yr old than i am now at 44.....that is ridiculous.....as i said i may have been much more competent at iq tests when i was 18 and i would do crap at them now (as i dont exercise that part of my brain anymore)...thus was i more intelligent asan 18 yr old.....as if!

jajingna

jajingna

I guess intelligence is not really easy to measure. I reckon people can be both smart and stupid. Like smart people do foolish things all the time. The IQ test should probably be more accurately called "intellectual quotient" but even then it's far from a perfect measurement.

A

Alooftech

Intelligence becomes nothing if you're not able to express it wisely. Most likely the case with why smart people constantly fuck up. Their ability to make logical choices is hopelessly flat.

W

WhySoSerious

I am genuinely intrigued by the level of (apparent) narcissism on this thread. It is quite interesting. Has anyone else noticed this?

W

WhySoSerious

Just the things people are saying. Sadly those that do it are unlikely to be in any way insightful about it.