• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Diabetics Who Self Harm (TRIGGER WARNING)

N

NoOne5

Former member
I don't condone self harm at all! Never have and never will. I don't think anyone should self harm. However I am deeply concerned about Diabetics who self harm. Especially the ones who rely on Insulin injections every day. The body has enough of a hard time healing without Diabetes. But with it it's much much worse. Limbs may have to be removed because of that. Sad thing is how many people have Diabetes or Pre Diabetes and don't even know it yet. Yes everyone please do NOT self harm! Especially if you have Diabetes!!! :cry: :grouphug:

jajingna

jajingna

Some say like 2/3 of the population might have insulin resistance and most don't know it. Low carb I think is the way to go to help reverse it.

N

NoOne5

Former member
It's all so horrible. I know. :(

L

Leogirl1983

I'm a self harmer and have diabetes but I've self harmed for 20 years and it's the ONLY way I get release xx

N

NoOne5

Former member
I'm a self harmer and have diabetes but I've self harmed for 20 years and it's the ONLY way I get release xx
O.k. Look I gotta go now. Nothing personal. I can't stop anyone from doing whatever they want with their bodies. Good bye.