• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

devils voices

L

Lovelyandstrangethings

I hear voices but it's not the devils voice so yeah I have the presence of devils all around me

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

I didn't realise at the time what was happening but on reflection, it was the devil and two demons also in the room. He followed me out of the bedroom too. It was just the voice and tormenting but also i just sat there, scared but i was not available if that is the right word. It was pointless targeting me because i would not have ever given in to it as i am strong in my faith and strong in my love, having been loved.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I didn't realise at the time what was happening but on reflection, it was the devil and two demons also in the room. He followed me out of the bedroom too. It was just the voice and tormenting but also i just sat there, scared but i was not available if that is the right word. It was pointless targeting me because i would not have ever given in to it as i am strong in my faith and strong in my love, having been loved.
its good that youre strong in your faith, faith helps to alleviate pain

Tabby 88

Tabby 88

It does, but i still feel pain but it is a small light that allows me to get up, eat, wash and do all of those things. People are important too but not always there. Caring about myself and my pets are helping me but it is hard to live day to day. I need that purpose, that light at the end of the tunnel. I hope there is one because i miss the people who have died and am very lonely without them.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

It does, but i still feel pain but it is a small light that allows me to get up, eat, wash and do all of those things. People are important too but not always there. Caring about myself and my pets are helping me but it is hard to live day to day. I need that purpose, that light at the end of the tunnel. I hope there is one because i miss the people who have died and am very lonely without them.
yea i know the feeling i miss my dad, he past away when i was six,
i always have thoughts like what would life be like if he was here and how i wouldnt have suffered some of the stuff i did without him in my life

OddyUmi

OddyUmi

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Satan's Voice→
Obsesses
Worries
Condemns
Discourages
Confuses
Pushes
Frightens
Rushes