• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

devils voices

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps does anyone else hear devils voices that speak to them?

Kerome

Kerome

I've had that experience, I think, although it was sometimes difficult to determine what was a devil and what was some other type of voice. But hissing voices full of restrained anger were always a sign of something wicked.

J

John25

I've seen evil with my very own eyes, you may believe or you may not, but I am telling you the truth.

Years ago, I had an accident, I fell ( more like a big mistake from my side ) from a moving train, anway, still alive, trying to get some help, my memory being foggy, I saw a bar.There, I opened the door to seek some help, the seller was in shock ( later I found that I had blood on my face ) she could not say a word, but near, there were, I think, three other "humans", they were laughing at me, their faces were black ( not a human face ) like melting down, at the same time, they were laughing at me with a creppy laugh, it was pure evil.The seller was normal, just shocked, she was near these 3 "people", side by side.

Not my imagination nor a dream, when I was back home, I could bearly hear a thing, all my relatives were talking around me, but it was like they were far away from me, in that moment, I fell in a deep and peaceful sleep.

Last edited:
Kerome

Kerome

We had some interesting threads on here about the nature of evil in the past, and I remember coming to the conclusion that a lot of it stems from ignorance in the minds of others and a projection of fear and malice from inside your own mind. Much of it is theatrics.

The thing to remember is that the things that seem evil to you are ultimately also beings in the grip of the three poisons, anger, desire and ignorance/delusion. They also suffer.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

says all sorts of things

I've had that experience, I think, although it was sometimes difficult to determine what was a devil and what was some other type of voice. But hissing voices full of restrained anger were always a sign of something wicked.
i dont get hissing but that was interesting to hear that

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

I've seen evil with my very own eyes, you may believe or you may not, but I am telling you the truth.

Years ago, I had an accident, I fell ( more like a big mistake from my side ) from a moving train, anway, still alive, trying to get some help, my memory being foggy, I saw a bar.There, I opened the door to seek some help, the seller was in shock ( later I found that I had blood on my face ) she could not say a word, but near, there were, I think, three other "humans", they were laughing at me, their faces were black ( not a human face ) like melting down, at the same time, they were laughing at me with a creppy laugh, it was pure evil.The seller was normal, just shocked, she was near these 3 "people", side by side.

Not my imagination nor a dream, when I was back home, I could bearly hear a thing, all my relatives were talking around me, but it was like they were far away from me, in that moment, I fell in a deep and peaceful sleep.
That's nice that you fell into the nice sleep :)

Devil's manifest themselves in all sorts of ways. Those of the imagination can be very convincing, enough that you respond, and dangerous in this way. For me they come when I stumble on something that is unexplained, believe my dreams, and start getting sick in the balance system.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

i get these devilish voices telling me to hurt people

Groot

Groot

Haven't heard the devil yet. Most of my voices are angry people chattering babbling and harshly bickering, and of course my dear sweet mother's voice, reminding me how bad stupid lazy and useless I am. "Ungrateful Selfish BUM" were quite often her favorite words of choice.

She stood at the foot of my bed for years saying that shit over and over and if I tried to cover my ears with a pillow or go back to sleep she'd throw a bucket of ice water on me. I hope when mom finally dies those voices will stop.

Last edited:
embleton

embleton

I don't hear the devil as such but have had words with God right down to the lower levels and kept questioning all the way down, but alas I didn't get a reply so assume I was it! I kept saying please take me out if you've got the power, but assume this is quite normal.

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

i still hear the devil, thats what my voices are devils!

D

DominatingBull

comment

I relate to hearing the hissing , evil voices thing . I've heard them a few times . I've heard it from real people too though . I also have a voice that says it's Satan . I don't think it's the real Satan though - just a vision . - tall guy , heavy set , dark hair . Eerie .

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I relate to hearing the hissing , evil voices thing . I've heard them a few times . I've heard it from real people too though . I also have a voice that says it's Satan . I don't think it's the real Satan though - just a vision . - tall guy , heavy set , dark hair . Eerie .
how long youve been having these voices?

my voices claim theyre the devils

D

DominatingBull

how long youve been having these voices?

my voices claim theyre the devils

I've been hearing voices for 26 years and I've been hearing the really evil ones for 20 years off and on .
Do you think your voices ARE devils or just visions ?

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

I've been hearing voices for 26 years and I've been hearing the really evil ones for 20 years off and on .
Do you think your voices ARE devils or just visions ?
my voices are devils, they even admit theyre devils and try to scare me but it doesnt scare me at all

L

Lovelyandstrangethings

The devil hasent spoken to me but I have the devils baby inside of me and devils are all around me