Detailed and rich NDE

calypso

calypso

Admin
I couldn't find any text beneath the bio at the top Burt. i would love to read it but don't know if I am doing something wrong...Its usually me.

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I couldn't find any text beneath the bio at the top Burt. i would love to read it but don't know if I am doing something wrong...Its usually me.
If you check the link now, you can listen to it. It is a podcast. :)

burt tomato

burt tomato

Forum Guide
I have found this website with loads of NDEs on it.

I read the one by Arthur Yensen and it sounds so great.

I felt as if I were coming loose from my body! While I believed that my body was me, I knew instinctively that if I separated from it, I'd be dead! My soul and body started separating again and continued to separate until I felt a short, sharp pain in my heart, which felt as if something had been torn loose. Then slowly and softly I rose out through the top of my head.
Gradually the Earth scene faded away, and up through it loomed a bright, new, beautiful world - beautiful beyond imagination! For half a minute I could see both worlds at once. The Earth fading away, and the other world looming up brighter, and brighter, and still brighter! Finally when the Earth was all gone, I stood in a glory that could only be heaven.
Notable Near-Death Experiences