• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Destroyed

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

Hey everyone, it has been a while not posting. Good to be back. So here it goes.

I've been treating all people in a rude manner and cold blood. My relationships are falling apart and I can't take control of my actions. I've been so violent lately. And I don't tolerate any jokes even from a bestfriend. I've been in a deppresive mood for 2 weeks now. Even in my last year of education, from A's to F's. I can't concentrate, I can't remember even the silliest stuff. I overeat and sometimes I stay days without eating. I think that's the end of my life. I just want to end it.
Thanks for listening, I hope you're all better than me.

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You sound like you are having a really bad time of it and could do with a counsellor maybe?? perhaps CBT for the anger issues but maybe just someone to talk to??

How far through your education are you?? can you tell your teacher you are struggling?? xx

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

You sound like you are having a really bad time of it and could do with a counsellor maybe?? perhaps CBT for the anger issues but maybe just someone to talk to??

How far through your education are you?? can you tell your teacher you are struggling?? xx
I am a grade 12 student (and yes I'm 18). I don't think that the teacher will do anything about it.

Kerome

Kerome

It does sound like you're going through a crisis, I'd have a word with the school counsellor if there is one. If not maybe contact your GP. I know services are crap but they are still better than nothing.

With a doctors note maybe you can arrange to resit some tests or exams at a later date, I'm not sure how schools are with this but at university they are often quite sympathetic.