Desperately need answers 😓

Azelka

Azelka

Hey, each time my fiance is with meci have euphoria and I even give looks at my wall thinking there are mental health people behind it watching me and when I'm alone I still feel like if I am getting spied but I don't pay attention to it and I am depressive... Is BPD that make me feel this way? (I don't have any psychiatrist or psychologist who I can talk to, they all gave up on me....)

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
I'm so sorry you have been let down by services, sounds like paranoia and delusions.
Sorry but we can't diagnose you on the forum.
I'd try to find a psychiatrist that will help.
Hope you get treatment soon.
Take care

Lunus

Lunus

Hey, each time my fiance is with meci have euphoria and I even give looks at my wall thinking there are mental health people behind it watching me and when I'm alone I still feel like if I am getting spied but I don't pay attention to it and I am depressive... Is BPD that make me feel this way? (I don't have any psychiatrist or psychologist who I can talk to, they all gave up on me....)
I’m not an expert but it doesn’t seem like BPD, more a psychotic episode. Has anyone you’ve seen diagnosed you? If they haven’t I’d get straight down to your doctor.

E

EstherRose94

Yeah I think it might be beginning to be outside the scope of BPD although little bouts of paranoia are common in BPD. That just means thinking something like “everyone hates me” or “someone is watching me” and truly believing it without enough actual evidence. With BPD it only occurs sometimes, especially when you’re under stress.