• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Desperate...

M

mememe

My bf has been my source of support through my depression but he's reached the end of his tether. He's shutting down. I have been suffocating him. I feel so sad I just don't know what to do with it. I've relied on him too heavily I suppose. He's not here tonight so I'm left alone with my thoughts and I don't want to be alone. I want to drink the bottle of wine in the fridge but then I know I'll probably want to sh and maybe kill myself cause really what is the point in living a life like this? I feel so alone.

J

jamesdean

i thought that my oh had stopped loving me just the other week but i had got it all wrong i was just feeling so low n i guess i needed more love than usual n when i got my head round my depression n come through it once again nothing had changed n now its just getting better n better, but obviously the depression is the worrying bit because u never know when it strikes n it isnt easy coping with the mood swings, i guess in my favour my oh isnt my main carer only 4 emotional well being which does take the pressure off.:hug:jd

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W I need help with my girlfriend, I'm desperate!!! Depression Forum 4
B Depressed, and desperate Depression Forum 3
A Hi Arghhhhhh desperate for help Suicidal 24/7 Depression Forum 21
A Desperate for advice on how to cope with depression Depression Forum 7
N Desperate, lonely, don't know what's happening to me, help! Depression Forum 3
G Desperate Depression Forum 2
N I'm desperate! Depression Forum 3
N Getting desperate now, mood rapidly deteriorating Depression Forum 18
valleygirl Feeling Desperate: Don't Know What to Do Anymore Depression Forum 6
P Fiance left me... is it depression? Desperate to understand. Depression Forum 8
L Is it normal to feel like I used to be someone else in the past who died and now that consciousness is inhabiting another body? Desperate to get to th Depression Forum 2
S Desperate Help Depression Forum 3
B In desperate need of some help and advise Depression Forum 15
A Feeling Anxious and Somewhat Desperate Depression Forum 1
J Can I Self Discharge From CMHT? Desperate Depression Forum 7
teresacat Desperate, trapped and in a predicament Depression Forum 27
HopelessGirl Feeling desperate. Depression Forum 225
S Am feeling desperate Depression Forum 3
lostgirl19 Desperate to die Depression Forum 48
S I need some advice on my girlfriend with depression...i'm desperate! Depression Forum 6
S Hopeless and desperate Depression Forum 43
J Fed up and desperate. :( Depression Forum 3
A Desperate Depression Forum 1
L Things can't get any worse - i'm desperate Depression Forum 2
G Depressed and desperate for answers Depression Forum 1
S Desperate and frustrated with some weird issues! Depression Forum 12