• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Desperate...

M

mememe

My bf has been my source of support through my depression but he's reached the end of his tether. He's shutting down. I have been suffocating him. I feel so sad I just don't know what to do with it. I've relied on him too heavily I suppose. He's not here tonight so I'm left alone with my thoughts and I don't want to be alone. I want to drink the bottle of wine in the fridge but then I know I'll probably want to sh and maybe kill myself cause really what is the point in living a life like this? I feel so alone.

J

jamesdean

i thought that my oh had stopped loving me just the other week but i had got it all wrong i was just feeling so low n i guess i needed more love than usual n when i got my head round my depression n come through it once again nothing had changed n now its just getting better n better, but obviously the depression is the worrying bit because u never know when it strikes n it isnt easy coping with the mood swings, i guess in my favour my oh isnt my main carer only 4 emotional well being which does take the pressure off.:hug:jd