• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Desperate to have my old life back!

D

DamonsGirl<3

I've recently just moved to a new county and although I lived here when I was younger, every thing feels wrong. My mum and step father have been seperated for over a year and my mum attempted suicide - she lived but she doesnt act as though shes been given a second chance at life shes bulimic and I caught her doing it and she just tried to buy my silence but im scared for her as she has a big operation coming up and itts gunna affect her big time again but she just doesnt care or listen to me amd I dont know what to do about it! Not to mention the fact my brothers and sister live 2 hrs away from me and I only see them every 2/3 weeks. I was coping okay with that stuff for a little while but recently its taken its toll and I dont know how to cope with it, how im supposed to stop crying and lead a normal life. Im really close to my siblings so I found out I wouldnt see them everyday my heart broke in two. My last problem/worry is that when I moved I was pulled out of school but cause im 17 that means I cant join somewhere till september and ive got all my family on at me to get a job but noone listens to me when I say that nowhere is hiring someone my age and with my lack of experience, with every on at me it puts me down cause it makes me feel useless and pathetic. I suppose the point of this was for me to let out my feelings for the 1st time in ages and hope there are people out there who will read this and have consoling things to say, so thank you if you bother to read this far down the page

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi Damons, welcome to the forums :welcome:

Hopefully getting this off your chest will help you.

Have a nosy around the site in the mean time... it's a little quiet at night in here :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Please help me understand. I'm desperate. People 1
M Desperate for a way forward. People 3
U How do I stop being desperate? People 23
G I am absolutely desperate to help my cousin but not sure what to do...please help? People 3
L Desperate for advice reagarding my Dad People 3
K Old Friendships, New Beginnings People 4
E Am I old fashioned? Is that bad? People 19
My_Second_Chance Trying To Reconnect With Old Friend! People 3
E Meeting old friends People 1
7 Old Friends - is it me? People 1
N I'm 30 am I too old to be called Billy when my really name is William? People 4
A Visit back home was also being back in the area where my fathers friend who sexually assaulted me as a ten year old lived People 2
C Miss an old friend People 13
S 32 years old and looking for a new start People 3
D Old memories of an uncle touching me? People 3
V Old 'No-one likes me' feelings back with a vengance recently People 8
S trusty old friend drinking so much I have to cut him out of my life, devastated People 9
H 33 years old and never had a serious relationship People 29
MagicJay Old Friend People 5
R Meeting an old lady friend People 20
L Old school friend People 2
L Best friends from school and an old boyfriend People 3
R How can can you be a friend to someone who does not appear interested, but just likes a good old moan People 4
R My partner lied about his past love life People 11
N GAY LIFE: HOW TO ACCEPT THE BELIEF "I WILL STAY SINGLE AND ALONE FOREVER" People 7
R My life has proven yesterday to be a dead end and things will never get better, I can’t stand it. People 0
J Life is a constant déjà vu People 10
M What's life like under gardianship of parents People 3
J The Reason Why I'm Getting More Females In Life Now? People 4
H Relationship hopes for rest of my life are actually zero !!! People 7
Hikikomori1979 How to fight dirty in life, when you know the fight is unfair? People 2
J struggling to balance my work life, family life, love life People 1
A Family Issues Ruin My Life at Times People 5
Peter86 Powerful nostalgia about a camp school from 19 years ago, probably related to my current much less social life People 2
B My obsession is affecting my life People 6
M A day in the life of a depressed child People 2
I Absent Romantic life and issues People 1
D Absent Romantic-Sexual life People 4
S My Mother Doesn't Want Me In Her Life People 6
S I Didn't throw in a life ring, I jumped in. People 3
B want to tell my story from the very first day of my school life to present- dealing with depression People 1
I Kicking abusive family out of your life People 8
D What does taking a family member taking there life, do to the other family members People 4
Teakita That's Life People 3
M My Paranoia is destroying my Relationship and my Life - Any tips to help? (First Post) People 6
B Life hurts so much, while others enjoy summer and nature :( People 50
D Friends and life People 3
Anime-Alchemy Most difficult person in your life? People 9
M life of a hermit accepting our fate People 6
J My dad doesn't understand many things about me or my life.... (A rant) People 1