• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Desperate their telling me im in hell

D

Demonbuster

Im beyond pain. Im beyond hurt. Im beyond love. Ive fought voices till im blue in fave my soul and head feels like im dying. They been saying me this will break her this will break her. Ive returned to study bible. Ive cried my eyes out.
Ive have no one here. I hear me being extreme literal. Iwhen i hear blasthemy against tve holy spirit i went to a deliverance team. They put it i. Your head n now im petrified. Like i fight with my tonhue but they got my soul ignoring my own loving choices.
I cant think of anyone. I got no memoroes i feel they
Wabt me in hell.
They keep saying your in hell on repeat that i dp it of my own acvord because they caused m e to snap. I hear see how i fear they go you are not you inside like demons etc. They go you are in a machine so i scream i am me i am divine and i do love.
They say im in hell because i. Not saving mt soul or believing in a guy that god gave me.
They show me an image and go she used to be me. Im exhausted. Ive been lext to rot. I did latin holy mary and pater noster prayers. I feel scsred at night. I hear them say give her a break.
I t ruining my life im strong but this is too much.
I wabt to love i know i love.
Please with respect dont tell me that im demented. Im not. Im very aware of this sociwty being led into fear. Ive had counselling ive had psyiatric care.
If i think i love they said inside to ignore my head.
They just knock me doqn at first the said you are fear non stop after my breakdown. Secondly they are now on repeat saying you used to love like programming. Why the inside of me is listening i dont know what to do.
I feel they messing with the thinking process. Im exhausted. I hear habd her over to satan and im like god gavr me. In your head you are you.

EdEd

EdEd

Religious delusions from what I've read are the worst.. people get really lost in them. Just try to relax and find distractions if you're able to.. try to shift your focus to something more productive.. fighting with voices and arguing with them puts unnecessary stress on the person. Try not to invest too much emotions into what they say.. and find a way to move past this point.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Im beyond pain. Im beyond hurt. Im beyond love. Ive fought voices till im blue in fave my soul and head feels like im dying. They been saying me this will break her this will break her. Ive returned to study bible. Ive cried my eyes out.
Ive have no one here. I hear me being extreme literal. Iwhen i hear blasthemy against tve holy spirit i went to a deliverance team. They put it i. Your head n now im petrified. Like i fight with my tonhue but they got my soul ignoring my own loving choices.
I cant think of anyone. I got no memoroes i feel they
Wabt me in hell.
They keep saying your in hell on repeat that i dp it of my own acvord because they caused m e to snap. I hear see how i fear they go you are not you inside like demons etc. They go you are in a machine so i scream i am me i am divine and i do love.
They say im in hell because i. Not saving mt soul or believing in a guy that god gave me.
They show me an image and go she used to be me. Im exhausted. Ive been lext to rot. I did latin holy mary and pater noster prayers. I feel scsred at night. I hear them say give her a break.
I t ruining my life im strong but this is too much.
I wabt to love i know i love.
Please with respect dont tell me that im demented. Im not. Im very aware of this sociwty being led into fear. Ive had counselling ive had psyiatric care.
If i think i love they said inside to ignore my head.
They just knock me doqn at first the said you are fear non stop after my breakdown. Secondly they are now on repeat saying you used to love like programming. Why the inside of me is listening i dont know what to do.
I feel they messing with the thinking process. Im exhausted. I hear habd her over to satan and im like god gavr me. In your head you are you.
Did you hear these voices after going to a church and hearing bells for a long time?

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

The Church use dark psychology and hypnosis with Neuro linguistic programming and brain washing to cause torment

EdEd

EdEd

What thoughts or ideas did the Church try to make you believe? Or were you just saying that's what churches do in general?

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Church are trying to say that I’m a bad man
They are using brainwashing on me at the moment. Also hypnotic language. 24/7 it’s been happening for 3 years “hearing voices”
I was listening to an audio book about dark psychology and NLP and hypnosis and everything the book said was basically happening to me. Mental health said if it wasn’t for the voices you hear you wouldn’t need a mental health nurse. Church have technology that can make someone hear voices... and it’s used covertly so they get around the convention rights (human rights)
Seriously they are nasty people

EdEd

EdEd

You dont seem like a bad man.. not from what I read so far.. :unsure:

EdEd

EdEd

No problem. :D So , how have things been progressing on your end? (Voice-Wise)

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

Is about the church and manipulation also
Hope this helps

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

No problem. :D So , how have things been progressing on your end? (Voice-Wise)
It’s getting worse, the Doctor had to give me sleeping tablets again and there is no medication to stop the voices so I’m medication resistant
Thanks for asking

EdEd

EdEd

My voices have improved from modifying my thought processes.. I dont know if I'm willing to give the medication credit for all the work I put into the modifications.

Cyborg101

Cyborg101

My voices have improved from modifying my thought processes.. I dont know if I'm willing to give the medication credit for all the work I put into the modifications.
Have you ever been to church or have your voices just appeared?
How did they start? Tell me to mind my own business if you want I’m just curious to find out about other similar like minded souls

EdEd

EdEd

No you're fine , my voices appeared when I lived at an apartment complex.. The voices pretended to be my direct neighbors , and I got violent with the people they were acting like and the people that I got violent with had no clue what I was talking about... the voices werent who they sounded like that's for sure..I've been to a church before also.. yes.