• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Desperate for Motivation

A

At Peace

Hi,

It hasn't been a good week this week!..I've been taking one day at a time and my low mood still hasn't lifted!

It seems the more I read about PD and therapy sessions I have the more difficult it becomes to live with it!..

Had my day planned for weeks with a friend but just can't face it so I have cancelled, the everyday routine of having a shower and getting dress is too much!

Do I force myself or wait for it to pass?....have so much I could be doing but just can't motivate myself.

Struggling to even think straight, my head is a muddle!!!!

G

Gredge23

Hi at peace , in my experience I found it best to snap and put my foot down and get on with what I was doing ther came a time when I was lying in bed and couldn't see myself getting out of this rut no motivation nothing , I wanted to go for a walk but thought I'd never do it , but I did I put my foot down threw on my clothes and went for the walk I was absolutely wrecked and drugged from my meds but I still patted myself on the back for doing it. The rut I was in slowly started to disappear :)

nonotme

nonotme

Struggling to even think straight, my head is a muddle!!!!
I so know that feeling and I have no choice in the matter now, I have jobs to do. But I am still sat on my tablet watching JK.