Depression

A

Alexfay7

I feel so depressed at the moment my family dont understand they make me feel worse

D

dewey

I feel so depressed at the moment my family dont understand they make me feel worse
Hey you're not alone.

Me too, depressed atm. Do you get a lot of self loathing and feeling like a failure and you should be punished? That's what I'm currently feeling and I can't make it go away. It's terrible.

Your family shouldn't be making you feel worse, they just don't understand where you're at.

A

Alexfay7

Yes I do it's really hard, I just feel like nobody listens and cares

D

dewey

Yes I do it's really hard, I just feel like nobody listens and cares
They don't really have any idea what you're living with, that's the problem.

A

Alexfay7

I feel so alone I just feel like I dnt want to be here anymore

D

dewey

I feel so alone I just feel like I dnt want to be here anymore
I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I have felt like that many times, sometimes I do still feel like it.

If it helps, then I do want you to be here. I can't explain why, but I know what wanting the pain to end feels like, and I believe that no one should feel that way, let alone actually go through with it.

I believe people who have with these feelings, can learn to understand them and live with them, even though it is terrible when they return.

If I have learnt to live with these thoughts coming, you can learn to as well. There is no reason why you shouldn't.

Many people have completely overcome suicidal thoughts, and moved beyond them.

You can learn to too. You just have to be patient, and be determined.

Try to find people out there who will truly listen to you. There's a lot of them on this forum, in support groups, and therapists can help.

If you aren't already, try a course of anti depressants. Talk to a doctor.

I really hope things get better to you, and yeah, I know where you're coming from. And I know it sucks.

Sending you love, strength and support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BetaMale Bipolar Forum 1
F Bipolar Forum 2
A Bipolar Forum 1
A Bipolar Forum 1
K Bipolar Forum 7