• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Depression

M

Meryl

Now my psychiatrist and my cpn are going I am not speaking to anyone about my mental health or my health I will not speak to anyone on the phone I am just going to keep everything to my self the only person I will see is my carer I have got to keep her but other than that I won't see or speak to anyone ever again

katya

katya

Now my psychiatrist and my cpn are going I am not speaking to anyone about my mental health or my health I will not speak to anyone on the phone I am just going to keep everything to my self the only person I will see is my carer I have got to keep her but other than that I won't see or speak to anyone ever again
I'm glad you have your carer. :hug1:

M

Meryl

But I am not saying how I am feeling to her I am going to keep everything to my self now that my psychiatrist and cpn have gone

katya

katya

But I am not saying how I am feeling to her I am going to keep everything to my self now that my psychiatrist and cpn have gone
Oh, I see. You need to be able to open up to someone; you deserve that much. Have you ever opened up to her before? What's been her reaction?

M

Meryl

She thinks I am attention seeking so that's why I am not saying anything to any of them

M

Meryl

I got a letter from my psychiatrist it says I am exactly the same as I was 2 years ago but I know I have gotten worse over the last year but he did not bother to say that I am he said there was no depression and no psychosis whe I last saw him but iam very depressed and I am psychotic I lose all sense of reality I think people are out to get me and I get very confused I think people are spying on me all the time

Last edited: