• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

depression with kids

C

Calaveraqueen24

i have two children
lj hes 2 (3 in January and srr she turned 1 in june
im 25 and ive been living with depression since i was 18-19
i had lj at 22 an srr at 23
my now ex has my kids atm because of my mental health and adhd
ive basically been told its unlikely ill ever get them back because mental health wont improve in the time frame that they want
we are under ss (social services )
has anyone had similar issues depression lost their kids and then got better and got the kids back
i dont normally post on these things as people judge so much but thought id try as im all alone atm no friends e.g
i need to know there's light at the end of the tunnel cause im loosing hope tbh
im on meds and im having therapy but we still dont know why im so depressed or suicidal

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi i am so so sorry for what you are going through x
you have us and we will listen i have had friends who have had mental breakdowns and their children have been placed somewhere else and when they have recovered they get them back

i really truly hope this happens to you xxx
you are in my thoughts and i really hope you keep posting and update us on the situation and use the forum for support
you are very welcome here ,love Lu xxx

C

Calaveraqueen24

hi i am so so sorry for what you are going through x
you have us and we will listen i have had friends who have had mental breakdowns and their children have been placed somewhere else and when they have recovered they get them back

i really truly hope this happens to you xxx
you are in my thoughts and i really hope you keep posting and update us on the situation and use the forum for support
you are very welcome here ,love Lu xxx
thank u feels good to not have haters for once in my life i even left social media because of it and ill keep u all updated xx

K

karl7

i hope your health improves soon and hopefully you will get your kids back then....ask your mental health team what your rights are

C

Calaveraqueen24

i hope your health improves soon and hopefully you will get your kids back then....ask your mental health team what your rights are
i dont have one atm only the doctor

P

Prycejosh1987

i need to know there's light at the end of the tunnel cause im loosing hope tbh
im on meds and im having therapy but we still dont know why im so depressed or suicidal
The therapist can ask you probing questions, but the end of the day, only you can ask and answer yourself these questions. There are triggers that your partner needs to help you with.