Depression Sucks -__-

LoneKnight

LoneKnight

i have been so depress lately well not lately almost all my life every since i was 15-16 years old. it's very sad that i barely leave the house well at the same time i started to like it stay home and be on the computer and watch t.v. but i'm pretty sure is not healthy i wanna go out and have fun but at the same time i like to stay here and just enjoy my movies i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one but what do you guys think or tell me your story do you like staying home all the dam time but at least go out when you have to like doctors, job, maybe friends, ETC anyways right now my goal is to get a girlfriend cause i'm not gonna lie i'm a man now and we all know us guys have lots of sexual needs but my god i have not been this horny in my life as much as i don't wanna say it iv'e been rubbing one out every now and then just to calm myself down and i do respect women just i don't have any game to talk to them only thing i can do is be nice and know when they trying to see i'm gullible if you know what i mean.

P.S. ill take any advice don't have to if you don't want to and yes i am depress just that my depression makes me stay home i'm always almost sad all the time but lately getting better ever since i can express myself here made me feel a lot better and i'm going to continued being here and express myself thank you. :)

A

alexi

Can't give you any advise on the horny bit. I have been depressed for most of my live. I was severely depressed for about 2 months and I stayed in bed for most of that time. Just about 5 days ago I felt okay. I found going out even for 5 minutes helped with greasy hair etc. Then I would go back to bed again. I tend to 'get better' rather dramatically. Once minute I am comatosed in the bed and the next I am ordering my partner around.

Wish you all the best in finding a girlfriend

Alexi

S

SpaceTurtle

Good luck getting a girlfriend and getting better.

Moderate exercise is no cure but a bit of sunlight and exercise each day is a good idea.