Depression relapse

A

ashbydela

Hi all,

I have been coping with anxiety and depression for about a year now after I found out my daughter was being sexually abused by her brother. She has had counselling and seems to be coping well for now. I however and am still finding it really difficult. I'm at a low point today where I feel like I am useless and no help to my daughter or anyone around me. I feel like I have no one to talk to and am finding it really difficult to cope today. I don't really know what I hope to gain from posting in here but I just felt like I needed to get some of my feelings off my chest.

calypso

calypso

Admin
:welcome: to the forum. What a terrible thing to have to cope with, my deepest sympathies. Keep talking and let us listen to you if that helps. Have you had any treatment apart from pills for your depression and anxiety? Some therapies are very good for helping with it. I don't like CBT for depression personally but there are others. Have you ever considered having any therapy?

I wish you all warmest thoughts and that things improve with your children. Were you able to confront your son?

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Sorry you are feeling so low. I hope that writing here does help a bit. It can help i find in enabling you to be less alone with how you feel