• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Depression? Period. Not feeling good any others get these symptoms

S

Scarlett2

Sorry I was looking at the categories and trying to find where to post this for women but I guess men can join in too. It's all comes down to our feelings. But I was wondering if any other women feel pretty sick on there period? Today I was just extremely exhausted.. Didn't help I get woken up a bunch of times. My body is sore and I felt very queasy. Thought eating would help but it didn't. Now im just feeling depressed and thought I would just stay in bed. My fiance is in the living room watching the game with his friend and he told me to let him know if I need anything. I can't get upset with him I know he's not doing anything but I hate when you dont feel good and your just in bed kind of lonely and depressed. I don't know if I'm getting sick with something or its all fron my .

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Sorry I was looking at the categories and trying to find where to post this for women but I guess men can join in too. It's all comes down to our feelings. But I was wondering if any other women feel pretty sick on there period? Today I was just extremely exhausted.. Didn't help I get woken up a bunch of times. My body is sore and I felt very queasy. Thought eating would help but it didn't. Now im just feeling depressed and thought I would just stay in bed. My fiance is in the living room watching the game with his friend and he told me to let him know if I need anything. I can't get upset with him I know he's not doing anything but I hate when you dont feel good and your just in bed kind of lonely and depressed. I don't know if I'm getting sick with something or its all fron my .
Hi it's awful not to feel well. I hope that you feel better soon.🌈

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hello Scarlett. Many women do feel very unwell due to their cycle. Have you ever spoken to a gyno about this? There may be something to help with the sickness.

T

treasurebox

There will be better days. Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I feel a bit more tired and also warmer. Pain is bad and backache. I wake early.

You maybe should phone tell your gp one time to see if anything can help you.

My sister used to be sick due to pain but she has endometriosis.