• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Depression is like a never ending thunderstorm with a drizzle of hopelessness.

I

Indianaroae

Us humans are so rare to exist, but what price to pay for our existence. Suffering and pain is like the disclaimer information we get after signing up for something we didn’t want in the first place. Utterly disappointing.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It's not that bad! And i have been through suffering i cannot even express in words, but still a flower, a coffee, a swan, paddling in the sea.

I think after depression, the small things are 100000000 x more beautiful

sunset547544

sunset547544

Indianarose, I completely felt like this today. Other days are better though. I just hope there is a nice afterlife waiting for me on the other side. I have also found rl to pretty much be a living hell.

M

ManDss

Thats why I think that people who suffer with depression must join together.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Thats why I think that people who suffer with depression must join together.
Exactly and that's what this forum is all about. We who share the affliction of Depression are here to provide comfort and encouragement to each other. Things can get pretty grim when you believe you are alone in your misery, it helps to know there are others going through the same sort of things and can empathize with your struggles. You are not alone, not by a longshot.

M

ManDss

Exactly and that's what this forum is all about. We who share the affliction of Depression are here to provide comfort and encouragement to each other. Things can get pretty grim when you believe you are alone in your misery, it helps to know there are others going through the same sort of things and can empathize with your struggles. You are not alone, not by a longshot.
Dont know, at least I havet made any contact so far being in forums for years.

Bod

Bod

I use to love watching waves while sitting on the beach, with my depression it is just like being on the beach with wave after wave after wave of solid depression. Now at the end of the day those waves will fade slowly and be calm again, so I try and enjoy the calm waves when they come.

sunset547544

sunset547544

I use to love watching waves while sitting on the beach, with my depression it is just like being on the beach with wave after wave after wave of solid depression. Now at the end of the day those waves will fade slowly and be calm again, so I try and enjoy the calm waves when they come.
My depression has a pattern like this to, easing off in the evening. Kind of why I chose my username.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TylersOutlet24 Depression/Anxiety - never ending emotional rollercoaster you DONT want to be on. Depression Forum 3
Jonwal Never ending depression Depression Forum 5
S Depression is my never ending story... Depression Forum 4
bluestar ocean I've never had depression or anxiety until the last three weeks. There is no threat it's perceived not real Depression Forum 4
D Depression over never having another child Depression Forum 4
N Depression never stops. Depression Forum 6
B My parents wants me to Hide my depression and never tells anyone Depression Forum 2
M If my depression never goes away... Depression Forum 6
S I feel like I may never reach out of this slump of depression. I am tired of crying and feeling stressed out. :(r Depression Forum 14
B Never thought I'd suffer Depression. Depression Forum 8
P ugh. is this normal.. depression SUCKS. its like a bad smell... you can never get rid of it!!! Depression Forum 3
A Retirement Depression Depression Forum 14
D Severe depression? Depression Forum 5
Lucy87x Depression and tiredness Depression Forum 7
Fioletovayalien Cold water swimming to treat depression/anxiety Depression Forum 5
Lucy87x Depression to Happiness using these tips Depression Forum 1
L Chronic Depression Depression Forum 6
Capt Hooke Anyone in the UK treated with Ritalin (methylphenidate) for Depression? Depression Forum 4
Lucy87x Good day with depression Depression Forum 3
S Depression is boring! Depression Forum 16
R It's not working... Depression and anxiety need help Depression Forum 20
S Are people with depression more aware of our mortality? Depression Forum 10
L Depression due to abusive husband Depression Forum 4
D Depression and anger Depression Forum 2
L Acute anxiety & Moderate/Severe Depression Depression Forum 17
2 Anyone have experience with Modafinil for depression? Depression Forum 13
P Comfort in the depression Depression Forum 8
M Keeping the house tidy with depression. Depression Forum 13
D Depression meds Depression Forum 5
DyingAngel Wrong diagnosis of depression. Depression Forum 6
R Best meds for depression Depression Forum 63
M What are some questions you have when it comes to depression? Depression Forum 3
X Has anyone actually recovered from the emotional numbness part of depression Depression Forum 12
H Too depressed to get help for depression. Ironic no? Depression Forum 32
M Depression Depression Forum 48
MeAndMyDepression Has anyone tried Ritalin for depression? Depression Forum 14
B Depression with mixed features Depression Forum 1
S Can you think of any positives you've gained from your depression? Depression Forum 15
O Chronic Depression & Anxiety now leading to physical problems! Depression Forum 10
H Changing meds and managing depression. Help please Depression Forum 4
A Depression and anxiety Depression Forum 5
D Depression escapism Depression Forum 14
M Is your depression something you see fixable and you know the solution? Depression Forum 49
H Can someone pass away of depression & loneliness? Depression Forum 8
R Emotional neglect in infancy = depression? - Possible solution = Hypnotherapy? Depression Forum 9
O anyone experience short periods of intense depression? Depression Forum 4
M Depression all time high. Boring when sober/annoying when drunk! Depression Forum 7
Vante Can't really sleep my depression is acting up again Depression Forum 3
L What is depression? Depression Forum 5
I Does Depression Have A Purpose? Depression Forum 11