• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Depression - cant stop crying

D

Darkwave

I have had bipolar for years, but since I have been on olanzapine (sp?) I have been getting depressed and unable to stop crying. I used to just feel depressed, but beyond tears and I haven't cried since I was 12 (with depression anyway). I don't know what to do. Its stopping me working before my exams as well as I am so low.

Anyone going though something similar? Anything that will help? I just don't see how to lift my mood.

D

Deremna

My mom recently had a stroke and was diagnosed with lung cancer so I've been in a pretty deep depression pit myself.. I can't seem to not cry at work when I think about her which is hard to disguise as I answer phones for a living.. I've always been a crier, though, so it's nothing new to me. I cry when I read. I cry when I listen to music. I cry when I watch movies. I cry when I play video games. Pretty much everything makes me cry.

I'm personally trying to get outside more and exercise a little. I've never been very active so I'm hoping adding some physical activity to my life will help me feel a little better. I hope you can find something to lift your mood as well.. It's awful feeling so down.. :hug:

S

skyblue

I have had bipolar for years, but since I have been on olanzapine (sp?) I have been getting depressed and unable to stop crying. I used to just feel depressed, but beyond tears and I haven't cried since I was 12 (with depression anyway). I don't know what to do. Its stopping me working before my exams as well as I am so low.

Anyone going though something similar? Anything that will help? I just don't see how to lift my mood.
You have to go back to your PDoc DarkWave and discuss your med's and how you're feeling, you can't go on like this. Can you make an appointment soon ?

Wishing you better x