Depression and anxiety

P

Paultk

I’m 21 male in London England all my since I was about 13 I’ve suffered with anxiety now I feel as if I’m suffering from depression I believe the main cause is that I’m lonely I work in construction so am quiet muscle but have never even really spoke to a women I’ve always wanted a relationship and I feel like now life is just passing me by.

Y

Yodagirl

I’m 21 male in London England all my since I was about 13 I’ve suffered with anxiety now I feel as if I’m suffering from depression I believe the main cause is that I’m lonely I work in construction so am quiet muscle but have never even really spoke to a women I’ve always wanted a relationship and I feel like now life is just passing me by.
I too have suffered from Anxiety and depression most of my life. Are you currently seeing your GP or a psychiatrist for these issues? Not sure if your on meds?but they have helped me tremendously.

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

I'm 44 male never got engaged married, but still feel there's time to do it, I do enjoy single life & maybe you can to, women will come into your life without you even trying or expecting it, it can happen that way, with me I couldn't cope with it, to much for me, relationships are good but hard work.

P

Paultk

I'm 44 male never got engaged married, but still feel there's time to do it, I do enjoy single life & maybe you can to, women will come into your life without you even trying or expecting it, it can happen that way, with me I couldn't cope with it, to much for me, relationships are good but hard work.
I know, but I’d like to experience one to decide if it’s for me or not could I ask you advice on something?

P

Paultk

I too have suffered from Anxiety and depression most of my life. Are you currently seeing your GP or a psychiatrist for these issues? Not sure if your on meds?but they have helped me tremendously.
No haven’t seen or spoke to anyone about it this is the first page

J

Jules5

I believe in online dating or chat room sites. This will keep your shyness at bay while talking to others. I found I found out more about myself going to these sites. You will too. My brother 25 years ago met the girls of his dreams i a chat room site. Hugs

P

Paultk

I believe in online dating or chat room sites. This will keep your shyness at bay while talking to others. I found I found out more about myself going to these sites. You will too. My brother 25 years ago met the girls of his dreams i a chat room site. Hugs
Have tired them with no luck