• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

depressed

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
hi

not sure whether it is OK to start a new thread or not but I am not having a good hour/day/week and just thought I would share that with you.
:(
Anne

D

Dollit

How are you feeling today Anne? Is the weather any warmer up there than it is down here? :hug:

R

Roxy

Founding Member
Hi everyone,

Like Anne i'm also from bonnie Scotland and no the weather is cold and dreich today, I'm sorry you're having a bad day Anne, woke up feeling very low myself this morning. This condition is so unpredictable, one day can be okay and the next you want to bury your head under the covers and stay there. Does that ring a bell with any of you?

This afternoon I will have to go out, I've promised a favour to my daughter. Pushing ourselves is hard but there's always the chance that the day will improve, I suppose i'm trying to be optimistic.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that we all find something to smile about today.:):tea:

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
Hi

The overnight frost has lifted but the sun not shining - dare i say yet!!

Forced myself to get up, showered, dressed and to eat breakfast.

Got an electrician coming today to see why I have not had any lights upstairs in my house for about 5 years - hopefully not another cowboy who promises to return but never to be seen again. This is about the 20 person i have called and i have paid loads of call out charges etc but hopefully today will be different.

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
slept most of today.

Electrician just phoned at 4 pm to say that the job wasn't his bag so still need to find someone to try to bring some light into my house:(

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Can i join you here ...........

I've been really low for the last few days :(

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Sorry your feeling bad Fedup. Any reason for it or is it just 'being you'

Take care and big:hug:

xxx

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
welcome fed up hope you are feeling a bit better:hug:
Still feeling quite low but writing on here does help.

I have loads of lamps in the house and everyone knows where they are so we just feel around in the dark for the lamp switch then there is light.
:D

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Thx Daffy, Dollit and Dunglen :grouphug:

I don't know what the trigger is this time ................ i just feel so alone , numb , empty :(

Guess it'll pass .

:tea:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Couldnt you sleep fedup . Noticed your post was very early

Take care:hug:

xxx