• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Depressed, Paranoid And Obsessed With Numbers

Zardos

Zardos

And that's about it really.. I also feel physically ill.. I think I've eaten to many cheeseburgers..

its been a hell of a day... I'm about ready for my bed..........

bpd2020

bpd2020

I am sorry you have had such a difficult day. I hope you can get a good sleep and tomorrow will be a better day.

Zardos

Zardos

Well the good news is I'm not paranoid.. The bad news is they really are out to get me..

so I'm either a psychic or a clairvoyant.. But none of this is helping my depression.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

it seems like you are struggling lately zardos x
i was wondering what support are you getting right now? it seems like you could do with some more
and remember you always have us
love Lu x

Zardos

Zardos

Hi Lu,

I don't have allot of support these days.. I've kind of fallen through the cracks.. I haven't been hospitalized for five or six years.. So as far as the shrinks are concerned I've kind of gone off the boil.. Last time I saw my shrink he said that the Depo was keeping me on an even keel...

and it was at first.. I was quite well when I first got out of the hospital.. But I've been slowly slipping back to my old insanity ever since... but now because of the lock down I can't get to see anybody....

I live in a fantasy world these days.. And I only come back to 'reality' when I'm forced to.. Its 7pm now and its another day over... I've got enough stuff in, which means I don't have to go out tomorrow or even get up early... I just want to sit and daydream all day...

I just feel lost... in every way :cry:

hugs :grouphug: