• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Depressed Job Search

AppleJacks99

AppleJacks99

You should probably know this is a vent/rant.

I'm feeling really depressed trying to find work lately. I feel like my confidence is extra low, and hard to put myself out there. I really miss my job because I was comfortable, and now I feel so lost.

I don't think I can handle going back to a new office setting with all the stress of the pandemic, and not having my house in order (really stresses me out). I'm thinking it's going to take me years to rebuild that confidence to get out of minimum wage again. I don't mind working minimum wage or anything, but I feel like I stay there because it's my comfort zone. It takes so long to get comfortable. I'm just really sad today, and I'm needing to figure out how to get my home in order before I can figure out a job, because I've let everything go:(

My hair is even in knots lol

AppleJacks99

AppleJacks99

Nobody has to respond. I'm just ranting.😩

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I hear your rant. I took time off work and its hard to find a way back. I hope you figure that out.

AppleJacks99

AppleJacks99

It's hard to find a light at the end of a tunnel. I also had to have a dental procedure, and all together with everything...it's absolutely traumatizing. I know people have it worse, but it's so hard to not feel this way. I wish I was better.