• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Depressed/ hopeless about life..... anyone wanna message me?

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hey, I feel like shit and its because a lot of my life issues. And I'd like to talk to someone who gets it. We can talk here or i culd give my discord or somethng if you message me. I just want a realistic way out i'll constantly want to die/ give up. So if i can hear from someone it would help thanks.

S

Shay94

Hey there, what's going on? I'll try to help out as much as I can. Been dealing with few issues myself but think I've managed to find a small breakthrough

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hey there, what's going on? I'll try to help out as much as I can. Been dealing with few issues myself but think I've managed to find a small breakthrough
Hey do you wanna message me on here

T

treasurebox

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting songs in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Music helps me. Music therapy or listening to good and uplifting songs in youtube makes me feel and think better.

Also doing what I love to do which is writing helps me too. What do you love to do? What are you good at? Is it cooking, baking, gardening, doing arts and crafts? Do it and it will make you happy and even be successful.
I love music too. Idk what I’m good at tbh lol, but I tty to have a interest in a lot of things. Thanks for ur response