• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Dental Health Problems/Headaches/Hearing Voices

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm afraid I'm not well at the moment, feeling rather low, I have been having a slight tooth bother, and not sure whether i have a wisdom developed/brewed up. It's been slightly painful, and I had been suffering with a lot of headaches, overtime.

I have been verytired as of late, so that the pains could have been a sign I need to have a few yawns both last night, and also this evening today.

I do have a dental appointment booked on Tuesday, as I would like it confirmed whether I have a wisdom tooth brewed up. At the ripe old age of 43, I'll be very surprised, if it i s a wisdom tooth.

At long last this evenign earlier on, i did need to take a painkiller, to settle my headache and a bit of tooth pain down.

I have through tiredness been hearing voices too, these have now calmed down.

I hope everyone else is managing just about ok,

I certainly will keep you all posted,

Natalie.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Sorry to hear you're going through a bad time of it.

Tooth ache is enough to make anyone feel down. I do sympathise. My wisdom teeth start playing up every now and then and I'm 44 so it could be that. I hope you manage to get it sorted out next Tuesday and that you're feeling better soon.

N

natalie

HI Purple Chaos,

Thanks, in actual fact, I am very much better. I have taken a dose of my anitishistamine, vitamin c, and a normal general painkiller for my headaches, and I feel it was typically as ever just sinuses. I'll be relieved to get into dental on Tuesday, to learn whether if in fact, I do have brewed up - a wisdom tooth.

I have acouple of events happening over christmas and new year, so I really wouldn't like to feel down, because of my head health problems - dental alone. Anyway, I'm fine, it was just my sinuses. I think.

Oh and that tooth, it has been very well behaved.

I have long had a history of sinuses, and pains, hitting near the tooth nerve, so I can only suspect, that it was all of that.

Thanks again,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Well, I'm pleased to report, I am very much better now. It turned out to be a bad bout of sinuses and nasal congestion, happned to take a dose of antishistamine, took vitamin c (not all in the one go) and a normal general painkiller for the headache, and I'm fine. With also the central heating on, generally inhome I hascent to add. I shall keep the dental appointment on Tuesday, because I wish to have it ironed out, if that tooth is a wisdom tooth.

Natalie.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Natalie,

That's good news. I'm glad you're feeling better and that your tooth is behaving well :) I hope you continue to improve.

It's probably the worst time of year to be unwell, particularly if you have events to attend. Hopefully you'll get the all clear from your dentist on Tuesday and all will be well.

Good luck.

N

natalie

HI all, Hi Purple Chaos,

Thanks very much. I am now feeling completely clear of sinuses pains, I must remember to take antishamine daily, I always have a habit of forgetting or can't get round to taking it, and therefore, subseqeuntly, suffer with the prone to sinuses pains. Possibly caught on, following the windy weather experienced as of late, in London.

Anyway, I'm looking forward in a way to getting to dental, to get that tooth checked, and enjoy my events attendances better too.

Even at the point of posting, I am fine now, no undue further problems to report.

Thanks again,

Natalie.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

All sounds good. Let us know how you get on on Tuesday.

N

natalie

HI all,

I can happily report, that, I don't in fact at all have a wisdom tooth developed. So I'll happily will suspect now, they were mostly just my sinuses, playing up in the damp, and very rough and wet weathers throughout the year, current year.

I canhappily relax down, and do my cross stiching, and also on the fitness side of things, I happened to have purchased, in fact I knew beforehand, a certain magazine, and it comes with a free fitness dvd. So i'M feeling happy at the moment.

Take care all,

Natalie.