Dental Extraction - tooth work/Recovering Well - When safely resume working out?

N

natalie

Dental Extraction - tooth work/Recovering Well - When safely resume working out?

Hi all,

Having had a sudden dental extraction job yesterday, in which I'm recovering very well, I was wondering that as I have had only 1 tooth removed, would anybody who is very much into regular fitness, know, when would it be very much best for me to safely resume to gradual approach to fitness working out again, and resume regular daily, working out in the mode of aerobics, salsa, fitness dvds, I do workout safely anyway, however I'm just wondering when could I resume fitness working out - just a thought - I had actually forgotten to enquire in my dental surgery this, yesterday, tried phoning this afternoon, and they didn't (Receptionist) have a clue, what I meant!

Thanks to any one in advance, who might know the answer,

Natalie.

N

natalie

I have since ascertained, from someone who I contacted on email, that, apparently, I should be able to do light exercise tomorrow, so I thought, right, salsa, it will be then, and then build up to normal working out levels earlier next week. Well, I'm out on Thursday and Friday, so this will be interuppting me, so over the weekend, I'll resume regular normal strenuous activity in fitness.

I'm ok, except that it's taking some what of a long time to heal, I am now using corsodyll mouthwash oops, can I namedrop, (I suddenly realised about that) and I'll use that for 3/4 days, after each meal. Hopefully, maybe me being me, a strong fighter etc, I shoudl only need to use mouthwash, this one, for 2 or 3 days.

Feeling headachy though, that could have just been my sinuses. Not from my upper set tooth work done.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have now made a full very good recovery, at long last! Following on from dental tooth extraction.

Apart from my sinuses, which I still have chronic condiitons of from time to time, I'll consider, getting some light, salsa with a bit of a warm up and stretch, exercise session, tomorow, my brother might be back earlier in the day, so I'll plan to workout, during the course of the morning. Parents are entertaining friends, in the afternoon, so it will be impossible for me to workout downstairs, then.