• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Delusions

K

Krissybabe2020

Hi

I currently am on an antipsychotic called zuclopenthixol and I get 300mg injections every week.

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and feel watched by cameras everywhere I go. I feel watched by the tv programme big brother.

If I eat something after buying it during the day I'm absolutely fine afterwards but when for example I do my shopping and leave the food packaged in my flat and go to the shops, come back and make something to eat I've noticed my delusions of big brother disappear. I feel my neighbour is a producer and has drugged my food so my delusions disappear so that they can get in my flat and harm me. I feel the producers are drugging me so they can do the evil deed of gurgling my flat and killing me.

These thoughts are extremely disturbing and distressing and sometimes I feel after eating , especially on a night time that big brother are also using witchcraft on me to make my delusions disappear so they can get in my flat.

K

Krissybabe2020

Hi

I currently am on an antipsychotic called zuclopenthixol and I get 300mg injections every week.

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and feel watched by cameras everywhere I go. I feel watched by the tv programme big brother.

If I eat something after buying it during the day I'm absolutely fine afterwards but when for example I do my shopping and leave the food packaged in my flat and go to the shops, come back and make something to eat I've noticed my delusions of big brother disappear. I feel my neighbour is a producer and has drugged my food so my delusions disappear so that they can get in my flat and harm me. I feel the producers are drugging me so they can do the evil deed of burgling my flat and killing me.

These thoughts are extremely disturbing and distressing and sometimes I feel after eating , especially on a night time that big brother are also using witchcraft on me to make my delusions disappear so they can get in my flat.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Have you seen Black Mirror? It often reminded me of schizophrenic delusions.

Very scary, intense, and traumatising.

I have your back.

On Fire

On Fire

Black Mirror is amazing, particularly with the bigger budget from Netflix, compared with when it was on Channel 4 (I think anyway).
Schizophrenia delusions often do seem to depend on technology from the future.