• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Delusions

EdEd

EdEd

So this is essentially a camera that attaches to or connects to an endoscope..which is what the first picture depicts.

Zero One

Zero One

How long do delusions last? And will I believe I have a hidden camera on me for the rest of my life?
For me a few seconds to a few years. Regarding belief I think it changes as soon as you are convinced of something else...whenever that may happen.

T

Tvgirl

The second picture reads:
The smallest camera in the world for endoscopes is based on a fully wafer
bonded technology, with CIS, packaging and optic on the same wafer.. so this camera is used in endoscopy.. and needs the first picture in order to operate.
Wow thankyou. This is such a relief but I really hope there are no cameras similar in size that is used for surveillance. When you think about it, it doesn't make sense for there to be one but with what I'm experiencing I have to question it.

T

Tvgirl

For me a few seconds to a few years. Regarding belief I think it changes as soon as you are convinced of something else...whenever that may happen.
That is true because at first I thought the camera could see me, but then it didn't make sense. So then I came up with the theory that there is a microphone in my ear. Now I don't know what to think.

Zero One

Zero One

That is true because at first I thought the camera could see me, but then it didn't make sense. So then I came up with the theory that there is a microphone in my ear. Now I don't know what to think.
I used to think my husband had a device inside of his ear because I couldn't understand how he knew controls so well. Which theory do you like more?

T

Tvgirl

I used to think my husband had a device inside of his ear because I couldn't understand how he knew controls so well. Which theory do you like more?
None. I would rather be left alone. Lol

L

linus

Anyone feels better when they start building something, find your personal projects.

T

Tvgirl

So my grandmother think I need to go to intake to get help. I'm really nervous because they are going to torture me there just like the rest of the times I went to intake. I really believe my family is trying to kill me and I believe the whole world is watching me. I can't find this camera anywhere. I'm so tired. I'm tired of living like this. I think that my family is just conspiring against me so I don't know if I need to go to the hospital. I don't even know if I'm schizophrenic really.

EdEd

EdEd

Well , we crushed that camera theory yesterday.. so nobody wants you dead , why dont you just ask your family members if they hear voices? That's what I had to do at first , and they told me honestly they did not hear voices.. they probably wants what's best for you in reality.

EdEd

EdEd

You've got to start trusting people when they tell you they're not conspiring against you.

T

Tvgirl

You've got to start trusting people when they tell you they're not conspiring against you.
It is so hard. I talked to my therapist today and I'm adding a psychiatrist to my plan. Hopefully they can help me along with this medicine. She told me to ignore the camera and that it is not real. I'm going to follow that advice.

T

Tvgirl

How long do delusions last? And will I believe I have a hidden camera on me for the rest of my life?
Today is going ok for me, but I still don’t know if I’m experiencing a delusion. So the tv is still talking again and I hear some of my relatives in my ear talking. Where can a camera be implanted in me where people can watch my thoughts? Help anyone.

L

linus

Ok, the watching theory is on one side, thinking that everybody hears and monitors you, but hearing voices in your ears from “various” know people even if they are not there, even if they don’t seem to talk to you when you look at them, doesn’t this make you wonder how it is possible? We already know that almost 1% of the human population has these kind of hallucinations from time to time.
And also, how it is possible that everybody is against you? Is this reasonable that there is no single person out there caring or at least not wanting for you to suffer? Can’t you settle for one and start sharing and trusting what they hear?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Schizophrenia Forum 7
L Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Schizophrenia Forum 7
Lone_wanderer Schizophrenia Forum 8