• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Delusions

T

Tvgirl

The way you personally belief causes you to feel like you have no privacy.. so if you want to feel like you have privacy destroy this way of thinking and reroute your thoughts to more comfortable way of thinking.
So pretend like there is no camera basically is what youre saying?

EdEd

EdEd

Well if you pretend that way you're thinking correctly anyways... I would destroy this delusion... lemme do some research and I'll get back to you.

T

Tvgirl

Ok thanks. I will greatly appreciate the research. 💕

EdEd

EdEd

Do me a favor and link the sources on the internet that made you feel this way , I'm hitting dead ends on this type of research...like theres no legitimate sources of information to support this happening.

EdEd

EdEd

I can find just about anything usually, but I'd prefer to see the things that made you decide it was your reality.

EdEd

EdEd

This is the only source of information you have that makes you feel like you could have a camera implanted within you? Or are there different sources of information and data?

T

Tvgirl

This is the only source of information you have that makes you feel like you could have a camera implanted within you? Or are there different sources of information and data?
Well this is the main thing because I can't see a camera on me so I believe that it has to be this small or similar to it. I also found on the internet that with wireless wifi cameras they can last infinitely as long as it's connected to the internet. And some more things.

EdEd

EdEd

Well , I just looked up the OmniVision OV6948 pdf , and searched the pdf for anything regarding wireless or wifi and nothing showed up.

T

Tvgirl

Well , I just looked up the OmniVision OV6948 pdf , and searched the pdf for anything regarding wireless or wifi and nothing showed up.
Ok. But do you think something like this is possible to implant in someone? Could I be implanted with something similar?

EdEd

EdEd

This specific camera is used in correlation to an endoscope. Screenshot_20200629-220242_Chrome_20200629220340088.jpgScreenshot_20200629-220216_Drive.jpg

EdEd

EdEd

Bad Picture on the endoscope information one second.

EdEd

EdEd

The second picture reads:
The smallest camera in the world for endoscopes is based on a fully wafer
bonded technology, with CIS, packaging and optic on the same wafer.. so this camera is used in endoscopy.. and needs the first picture in order to operate.

EdEd

EdEd

So if someone did implant this Image Sensor within you it 100% would NOT! work at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Schizophrenia Forum 7
L Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Schizophrenia Forum 7
Lone_wanderer Schizophrenia Forum 8