• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Delusions

T

Tvgirl

How long do delusions last? And will I believe I have a hidden camera on me for the rest of my life?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Delusions can diminish if you take in a change of scenery. I know you don't want to, but I would recommend an inpatient stay.

EdEd

EdEd

Yea , it's definitely a delusion... a delusion lasts for as long as you allow it to.. if it take charge and change your beliefs you'll be at more peace and a lot happier.

T

Tvgirl

Delusions can diminish if you take in a change of scenery. I know you don't want to, but I would recommend an inpatient stay.
How many times have you been in inpatient and did it help?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

How many times have you been in inpatient and did it help?
Twice around 20 years back, and in with the community team in 2012. Yes it did help.

When I got admitted the first time, I was in a daze. I slowly became more lucid and plotted my escape.

I did feel it was a quiet sanctuary. It was a pleasant relief. I feel you need an inpatient stay - it is a good experience.

T

Tvgirl

Yea , it's definitely a delusion... a delusion lasts for as long as you allow it to.. if it take charge and change your beliefs you'll be at more peace and a lot happier.
I'm afraid it will take years for me to get back to normal or have any type of normalcy.

T

Tvgirl

Twice around 20 years back, and in with the community team in 2012. Yes it did help.

When I got admitted the first time, I was in a daze. I slowly became more lucid and plotted my escape.

I did feel it was a quiet sanctuary. It was a pleasant relief. I feel you need an inpatient stay - it is a good experience.
I've been hospitalized 5 times. No help.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I've been hospitalized 5 times. No help.
Wow. Ok then. You know I do feel it is hard for you because you are going with your feelings rather than your mind.

You are making progress, but do consider the inpatient stay regardless.

T

Tvgirl

I've been on camera for 4 years. I wonder if this camera will eventually cut off. Will this just cut the hell off? I'm tired. Everyone is in on this.

EdEd

EdEd

Nobody is in on it and there most certainly is no camera implanted within you.

EdEd

EdEd

No one is watching you you've expressed numerous different times how you feel about this issue. I can guarantee nobody is watching you. 1,000,000% you're not for people watching you and you want to feel like you have privacy again. You must destroy this camera/microphone delusion.

T

Tvgirl

No one is watching you you've expressed numerous different times how you feel about this issue. I can guarantee nobody is watching you. 1,000,000% you're not for people watching you and you want to feel like you have privacy again. You must destroy this camera/microphone delusion.
So hard to believe this is a delusion.

EdEd

EdEd

The way you personally belief causes you to feel like you have no privacy.. so if you want to feel like you have privacy destroy this way of thinking and reroute your thoughts to more comfortable way of thinking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Schizophrenia Forum 7
L Schizophrenia Forum 10
T Schizophrenia Forum 5
J Schizophrenia Forum 7
Lone_wanderer Schizophrenia Forum 8