Delete button

razza

razza

I want a delete button for real life and not just on my keyboard so I can delete me.

I already wrote lots in my journal. I dont want to write any more atm. Sorry.

wendolene26

wendolene26

Aw hugs hun. Its not nice feeling rotten is it. I am here to support you

:hug: :hug:

Xxx

razza

razza

No, especially not when it has become almost a permanent state of being :cry:

Im not allowed to feel this way though. There is a difference between wanting to be deleted and wanting to do something to delete yourself. If that makes sense. They wont understand that thou. Package it up, label it, use it as evidence against me,

I wish I just had one day just one where good outweighed bad. Is that too much to ask for? I know its me and i dont deserve it but life could humour me a bit at least :(

Hugs wendolene. Thankyou. Ive hit a low patch (yet again). It is lovely to know I have support here and can hopefully be there to in some small way support you and others.
:hug: :hug:

Last edited:
razza

razza

Thankyou Tina.
Not sure I believe you, but then again depression wouldnt want me to would it :unsure:

xx

TiredTina

TiredTina

Admin
Depression is awful, I suffer myself but I still know that you deserve to get better. xx

razza

razza

Guess that's the sneaky thing about depression - I can see that in other people too, in everyone here. But when I try to say it about myself it just feels false. Like I am just lying to myself because deep down I know I am too broken to be fixed and not deserving of getting better.

I guess I need to tell it to myself over and over in the hope that one day it will sink in and feel a little truer.
I'll subscribe to this thread, then I can find it easier and read it again and again to remind me...

Thankyou Tina :hug: