• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Delaying the inevitable

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Why am I posting when all i am doing is delaying the inevitable. There is nothing and no one

W

Waverunner

There are people. If you want, I'm here

C

Christobel

I expect you are posting because you are reaching out for help. This is a positive thing to do. If I can be of help please keep posting. There are lots of people who care about you ScaredCat.

W

Waverunner

What can help you?

W

Waverunner

I'm still here

C

Christobel

You might think you have only one solution, but that's because your in a bad place just now. Tomorrow you may be feeling more positive. As Waverunner says, you need to think of a couple of things right now, that will help you feel a bit better.

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Been feeling like this for a while. Got increase in meds today but they prob wont work and even if they do i cant keep waiting and they dont change the fact i have no one

W

Waverunner

You should give them a chance to work though because maybe they will work. I know that's hard when you feel crappy but worth a try I think