defecation/urination, dancing (anyone else?) share psychotic oddities

threebinds

threebinds

Around 1 year ago I was in such an extreme paranoid state that I defecated/urinated myself. I went mad and messed myself and shrunk to the floor. the folowing days I was sectioned

I also knew a young woman who was taken in to the psych ward because she was dancing, the doctors said the dancing was due to psychosis.

Last edited:
BillFish

BillFish

Around 1 year ago I was in such an extreme paranoid state that I defecated/urinated myself. I went mad and messed myself and shrunk to the floor. the folowing days I was sectioned

I also knew a young woman who was taken in to the psych ward because she was dancing, the doctors said the dancing was due to psychosis.
Never been so scared I've done that, even when I've been lying on a dirty floor in a foriegn Country getting treated by medics, with bloody holes in my body where they shouldn't be.:p

Mark_01

Mark_01

Forum Guide
When I am in crisis mode, I have out-of-body experiences, the skin around my head goes numb, and my brain has that dead electric feeling. And I do incredibly irrational things; like walking away from everything because everything has become so wrong and I end up homeless in a distant city. That has happened several or more times in my life.

Right now, I am on the edge; it might explain why I've been more active here on the forum than usual.

coldwater00

coldwater00

I've never done that - but I've gone absolutely off the wall and wouldn't stop shrieking or lashing out. I think when you reach that place of absolute fear you lose your inhibitions.

shaky

shaky

When I went to A&E due to mental distress, lying on a bed as a nurse was trying to insert a peripheral venous catherter into my arm.
I started to shake - every limb moving, every muscle shaking. Rattling out of control.
Someone stuck a needle in my leg (I think it was lorazepam)
I fell asleep
Thankfully.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I've never done that - but I've gone absolutely off the wall and wouldn't stop shrieking or lashing out. I think when you reach that place of absolute fear you lose your inhibitions.
I don't think the doctors around me really acknowledged what I was going through at all, because i'd literally just got labelled with BPD. But looking back, during the most psychotic episode i'd ever been through, I kept shrieking and shrieking too.
I cannot explain what happened because I didn't feel like I was "there". Whatever energy force was in my empty shell of a body just wouldn't stop screaming for hours on end. x

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

... Just want to elaborate and say that what I meant by my above comment was that because i'd been labelled as having BPD, I think that the opinion was that I "couldn't" be psychotic. It was the most frightening episode i'd ever had, but i'm convinced my behaviour got written off as me playing up/acting out rather than being seen for the serious breakdown that it was. :shrug:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

In fact....
The only thing that got me out of that situation was a session with a shamanic healer whom I have a good bond with, who did an 'entity' removal.
Do you think the mental health services/staff are aware of just how much they can (re-)traumatise individuals? It's quite sick really.

Sorry, i'll stop going on about it all now. It's just reminded me of how bad I felt at that time and i've never really expressed the element of fear and lack of support I felt. I was so in need, y'know? x
:hijacked:

:rolleyes:

BillFish

BillFish

My paranoia quickly turns to delusional thinking and various scenarios and conspiracies and how to defend myself against them, not much room for blind fear in a mind that is occupied by conspiracies and solutions to defend myself against it. Rather than crapping myself, I think up ways to make my imagined? enemy crap themselves, hence usually ends in a trip to the funny farm.:p